Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG dead ?

Too bad idiots like that are allowed to vote...or waste good oxygen
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I hate it when people hold things back and won't tell me how they really feel .....

Forgive me but I cry no tears over an evil woman who approves of the murder of unborn babies and thinks 12 year olds should be having sex.

Well, Bambam, I am hoping someday soon, we will look back on abortion the same way we do slavery.
    "Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - Philip K. Dick

That video was priceless....Priceless...

Ishlmaelites going wild......after all ...they are sitting on the only one in town. The rest of us do not count and need to shut the Hell UP.

I played that video four times....enjoyed it four times...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    Well, Bambam, I am hoping someday soon, we will look back on abortion the same way we do slavery.
    Absolutely!! To a liberal abortion is simply birth control after the fact. And, you do know the definition of "liberal" don't you? Liberal: (1) An alien entity with no morals, conscience or sense of personal responsibility or accountability. (2) A parasite that steals from the host (conservatives) while giving absolutely nothing of value in return.

I say legalized abortion.. it's mostly liberals getting it anyway. We don't really need their demon seedlings running around do we???? You guys can flame me that it's a baby bla bla bla. But I'd say conservative Christian's generally are not getting them. So let that play out. Keep their numbers down.... Just a thought. I do realize how f-ed up my opinion is and I'm comfortable with that. You gotta break a few eggs to bake a good cake.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    I say legalized abortion.. it's mostly liberals getting it anyway. We don't really need their demon seedlings running around do we???? You guys can flame me that it's a baby bla bla bla. But I'd say conservative Christian's generally are not getting them. So let that play out. Keep their numbers down.... Just a thought. I do realize how f-ed up my opinion is and I'm comfortable with that. You gotta break a few eggs to bake a good cake.
    Yeah, I'm sorta split on that. I understand what you're saying (little rats become big ones), while at the same time I just can't condone abortion on demand for the sake of convenience.

If abortion is illegal. They will just coat hanger that dude right out of there . The world will never know. So it will get done one way or another. I understand the baby has no choice. But we are mostly a product of our upbringing.
    If mommy and daddy are system sucking commie turdburglers...you can bet baby will be too.

I say just take away financial incentive for selling the parts& pieces, and prevent PP from funneling donations to them, to candidates for office and PAC's.

Make legit BC almost free and available in vending machines (just kidding... or am I?)

Provide counseling beforehand pitching both the pro's and cons, and make alternatives easier (adoption etc).

The rest will mostly sort itself out. I'm with Drift in that while in-demand should be scaled back, at some point you make things worse by driving them underground.
    Last edited by bruss01; 09-21-2020 at 08:34 PM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking