Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pres. Trump rally now, Wisconsin

Default Pres. Trump rally now, Wisconsin

Go trump go!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

saw the Mosinee crowd - not bad - surprised at the 8 pm rallies that he's been having - you'd think the SS would be demanding daylite for those outdoors/hanger venues ....

Dammit, it's a riot, I keep telling you, those are legal.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

POTUS had a rally , excuse me , peaceful protest, in Minnesota tonight. He was talking about Hitlery destroying her phones and deleting e-mails, how she said they were just e-mails about her yoga classes and Chelsea's wedding.

POTUS said if Hitlery was paying for yoga classes, she wasn't getting her money's worth. I almost spit beer all over my computer.

Then he made a comment later about Biden not being able to carry Mike Pence's jock strap.

This man , a billionaire, has the pulse of the average American .

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    POTUS had a rally , excuse me , peaceful protest, in Minnesota tonight. He was talking about Hitlery destroying her phones and deleting e-mails, how she said they were just e-mails about her yoga classes and Chelsea's wedding.

POTUS said if Hitlery was paying for yoga classes, she wasn't getting her money's worth. I almost spit beer all over my computer.

Then he made a comment later about Biden not being able to carry Mike Pence's jock strap.

This man , a billionaire, has the pulse of the average American .

Biden was up in Duluth - walked around some deserted tech trade school >>>> most likely did another one of his pre-programmed teleprompter deals also ....

don't see the guy getting much outside the Twin Cities and he lost votes there also with the condoned DNC riots & looting >>>> I see MN sliding to Trump without a fight

Pres. Trump rally in MN right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cesneuzsRU

Just saw where 66 % of Spanish - speaking Americans thought POTUS won the debate last night. That's big.
    Last edited by bambam; 09-30-2020 at 08:59 PM.

That was a fantastic get together, I mean rally!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Google searches for hunter biden up 10 fold after debate......I was talking to a friend earlier this evening about people not in the know finally looking into hunter.
    Dark to light for some.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Google searches for hunter biden up 10 fold after debate......I was talking to a friend earlier this evening about people not in the know finally looking into hunter.
    Dark to light for some.
    If goog doesn't censor the search results .