Thread: Virologist exposes manufacture and deliberate release of COVID

Default Virologist exposes manufacture and deliberate release of COVID

Chinese virologist who works at W.H.O. exposes the manufacturing and deliberate release of the Covid virus in China.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chines...ly-coronavirus
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

There was an article, early 2020, that had a chinese scientist, part of the thousand talents program, working over here on viruses at Harvard (I believe) in late 2019. She went back to the wohan lab, via Seattle, with a biological transport permit. She then returned a month or so later, back thru Seattle with another biological permit. The permits were allegedly approved by some o'dumdo appointee. A few weeks after her arrival here, the first cases started showing up in the US. Wish I could locate that article again, it was only available for a few weeks after it was first published.

And, no, I'm not typing UI, lol.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

I saw the segment on Tucker Carlson last night. If what she said is true, China has commited an act of war.

AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD.

Still, I have to say, I have questions about it. From what I've read, artificially created viruses have markers. Gene splicing is involved, and that leaves markers. As an analogy, if you take two lengths of rope and tie them together, there is a knot. You get the longer rope you need but it's obvious what has been done to get it.

Similarly, genetically created DNA has a .... "knot", if you will. And the covid19 virus has been dissected by virologists and it's been revealed there are no such markers in it.

I'm not saying this doctor is lying, or wrong ..... I'm just questioning .....

Also, China too was hit by the Wuhan flu. People were being welded inside their buildings, awfully harsh measures were taken. And the virus hit all countries indiscriminantly.

Does that make sense? What is China's purpose in doing this deliberately ----what is their strategy, their end purpose? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Again, I'm not saying it's a lie. She is a qualified scientist and knows her field. I'm just a rank amateur who learned 93.8% of what I know about microscopic bugs by reading Michael Crighton's THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN. That doesn't qualify me for a free coffee.

But, still....I question ....
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 09-16-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I saw the segment on Tucker Carlson last night. If what she said is true, China has commited an act of war.

AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD.

Still, I have to say, I have questions about it. From what I've read, artificially created viruses have markers. Gene splicing is involved, and that leaves markers. As an analogy, if you take two lengths of rope and tie them together, there is a knot. You get the longer rope you need but it's obvious what has been done to get it.

Similarly, genetically created DNA has a .... "knot", if you will. And the covid19 virus has been dissected by virologists and it's been revealed there are no such markers in it.

I'm not saying this doctor is lying, or wrong ..... I'm just questioning .....

Also, China too was hit by the Wuhan flu. People were being welded inside their buildings, awfully harsh measures were taken. And the virus hit all countries indiscriminantly.

Does that make sense? What is China's purpose in doing this deliberately ----what is their strategy, their end purpose? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Again, I'm not saying it's a lie. She is a qualified scientist and knows her field. I'm just a rank amateur who learned 93.8% of what I know about microscopic bugs by reading Michael Crighton's THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN. That doesn't qualify me for a free coffee.

But, still....I question ....
    TG, I don't think it is question of what China has to gain, but what the deep state has to gain, and they have "agents" imbedded all over the world in every government. And its hard to tell who is or who isn't a deep state agent in the scientific world. Whether or not it was manufactured in a lab and released intentionally is still a matter of speculation for us "common folk". Personally, I think it was, for a couple of reasons. One, to try to shred the Trump Presidency; two, to knock the sh*t out of the world's economy and then rebuild it to their advantage. But, then, what do I know? I'm just one of the "peasants", but I'm not swallowing the swill they're putting in the slop trough. (OINK) This little piggy ain't in their pen.

Helluva lot of collateral damage ... if it WAS a deliberate act .....

people are fighting each other over wearing masks, little guys are closed down some bigger ones, cities and towns are begging for money. deaths are only up a small percentage. What collateral damage.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    people are fighting each other over wearing masks, little guys are closed down some bigger ones, cities and towns are begging for money. deaths are only up a small percentage. What collateral damage.
    Have no fear flock. The day of the Lord is at hand.

TG, the guy that I have linked here multiple times from the Tube brought up an article from the early 2000ís. The article was talking about how scientists had perfected splicing viruses WITHOUT leaving any evidence behind of a splice. The channel is Peak Prosperity and he has proven time and again that this was man made. He goes into a LOT of detail about it in some of his videos. And the evidence that he puts in his videos most of the time are from news articles pre-covid. Like the articles showing the U.S. sent money to the Wuhan bio lab to research gain of function(how to make it easier to spread) on the coronavirus. And who was head of the agency that approved the grant? None other than Anthony Fauci.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

.....And you don't think that the virologists and biophysicists who studied covid19 know this, if it's true???

Look, 91cavGT, I truly DO NOT KNOW. I question if the Chinese are that advanced. I question the motivation for creating a virus that, while bad, is not sarin deadly, or mustard gas deadly. Or deadly like the poison gasses used on Jewish interned in the Nazi Death Camps. Most bio warfare is not small potatoes stuff, it's deadly.
    It's like THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN deadly, not spring allergy annoying.

It could be you're right and I'm an ignorant troglodyte ..... I've been wrong before. I'll be wrong again regardless about how this ends. Being wrong does not scare me. The Chinese DO. Hey, our OWN GOVERNMENT can be scarey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    .....And you don't think that the virologists and biophysicists who studied covid19 know this, if it's true???

Look, 91cavGT, I truly DO NOT KNOW. I question if the Chinese are that advanced. I question the motivation for creating a virus that, while bad, is not sarin deadly, or mustard gas deadly. Or deadly like the poison gasses used on Jewish interned in the Nazi Death Camps. Most bio warfare is not small potatoes stuff, it's deadly.
    It's like THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN deadly, not spring allergy annoying.

It could be you're right and I'm an ignorant troglodyte ..... I've been wrong before. I'll be wrong again regardless about how this ends. Being wrong does not scare me. The Chinese DO. Hey, our OWN GOVERNMENT can be scarey!!!!
    You ain't just-a whistling Dixie, old Hoss! I think too many Westerners view the Oriental people as not being very smart. I think that can be a fatalistic point of view. After all, the Chinese invented gun powder. And China is such a closed society, I don't think we really know what they have or what they're capable of producing. And there are probably a number of our own people in this scheme all the way up to the chin on a tall Giraffe. (Fauci , for one, comes to mind.) Whether or not it was man made and released intentionally is still pure speculation for most of us. But when you consider what was o be gained, and by whom (the "whom" I think we all know...DS) it does cause one to wonder. Could be it got out of their control before they could stop it from going so far and wide, but then, since it did, why let it go to waste. Only "they" know for sure. I don't think we ever will.

As for trusting Goobermint, I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw the U.S. Capitol building. I don't know if I've become paranoid or just mighty skeptical...or a bit of both.