Thread: Ishmaelite...two brain cells running away from each other...

Default Ishmaelite...two brain cells running away from each other...

Made three trips to auto zone today to haul 3 five gallon buckets of oil...on each trip..to the waste oil bin..9 barrels total.

Took a lot of steam out of me hauling that stuff and lifting it to the waste barrel.

So......on the way home..I stopped next door and got Chinese take out...

While waiting for my order a fellow sticks his head in the door and asks if I have a dollar.

Wow!!! Got me a brainstorm and decided to see what this fellow was made out of.....

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a 1921 silver dollar and gave it to him...

He looked at it and stated...."What is that??"

I told him it was a real silver dollar....to which he replied..."Can I get a dollar for it??"

I told him he could probably get 10 to 20 dollars for it...to which he replied..."Will you do that for me??"

Wow!!!! This world takes all kinds ..but that is textbook of the entitlement generation...You gotta do "All " The work and risk for them.

Two brain cells and they were running away from each other.

Leftist voter..material....a victim. Ishmaelites...

But....I found out what I needed to know.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-13-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Next time I will ask them if they know who are the Kardashians and or ESPN??

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I always ask are you gonna go buy booze with it?..because that's what I'm gonna go spend it on. Usually they just walk off
    Last edited by driftz240; 09-13-2020 at 05:34 PM.

A few years ago I saw a guy with a sign that said “need money, too ugly to pimp myself out”

I gave him a buck.

I want to take my kid out for a social test. Go to a highway off ramp. He would be Dressed in nice clothes. Like a college kid would wear holding a sign...not on drugs need college money.. and me in a lawn chair a wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a mixed drink with umbrella, straw hat, flip flops..totally Jimmy buffeted out. My sign would say. Kid in college need beer money.