Speaking of information warfare...

A thought pattern came to me in observing a picture in one of theses leftist cities...of a police car burning...

Ok.....so.......let me see if I have the thinking pattern correctly here in the case of these leftist cities.

Cities which are corporations....must have insurance...and we see here ...examples of how leaders in these cities protect their insurance rates....by backing rioters...peaceful Protesters....vigilantes.

What happens with certain cities is that if they get too careless...the insurance companies drop them...and an incorporated city must have insurance...

Or....

Their rates will significantly go up which rate increases will be passed on to the people of that city in the form of their taxes.

This is how these cities are taking care of the security of their people????

I wonder if this concept is being discussed in the news media...including the famous Fox News???

Seems to me that this is not difficult for one to reason this kind of thing through unless one has an ESPN or Kardashian education.

Does this pattern make sense ??? Makes sense to me...cause and effect et al.

Ishmaelites run wild......putting people into bondage...social and economic bondage.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
Orangetom