Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Civil war is definate.

A green beret told me... Your a ****ing action hero. That should be your mindset. You can't be killed by those motjerfxxxxxxx. Basically. If your scared. You will be scared in battle. If you know you put in the work and know your focused on the task you will win.

One thing to remember, the police forces they have "run over" had restrictions placed upon them as to what they could and could not do. We will be under no such restrictions. When "they meet us THEY'LL facing unrelenting, unmerciful aggression such as they're not accustomed to. And that's not over confidence, just fact. I don't take them lightly, but they really have no idea what they'll really be up against. That's all I'll say...for now.

Also he said never fight fair......sooooooo that's where my schooling began. There's bad dudes out there who arnt gonna take this **** . And alot of it will be looked past by law enforcement. So once that green light it tripped ..... Hold on to your big boi britches

You folks have me thinking more and more about an M1A to go with this Ruger Precision Rifle in .308 Winchester that I recently bought. Both in the same calibration.

However...I also have the cousin to the M1A in the M1 Garand...nothing wrong with the Garand.

I too am thinking this is going to get out of hand before the election ....and even afterwords..no matter who wins....

Chaos seems to be the best some people can do.

I am going to watch the video links above..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelte.

from Martin Armstrong, just more confirmation

The Democrats are approaching the military to remove Trump as long as the major press declares Biden the winner. They also have the intelligence agencies in their back pocket. Based upon our computer projections for Panic Cycles starting in November and running into February, yet predominantly in December and February, I do not see the Democrats accepting a loss should Trump win. They will turn the nation into a street fight rather than a court battle. They will assume they will lose in the Supreme Court, so they are actually trying to stage a coup díetat and blame a Trump victory on another Russian interference. If Biden loses, the plan is to blame Russia and as the military to remove Trump.

Since the media and Big Tech is in league with the Great Reset, once they call the election for Biden, they will most likely cut off all avenues of Trumpís communication. Trumpís social media accounts will be suspended, and other than Fox News, we can even witness the refusal of the big three to report on the truth.

From currencies to stock indexes, we are staring at Panic Cycles from November into February in various markets. Even Crude Oil is showing Directional Changes in December & February. Even gold is showing turning points in November and February.

Never in all my years have I witnesses the computer correlating on a global scale around the US presidential elections. The civil unrest will escalate. Both sides will not accept a loss. This election is tearing the population apart. This is less about Trump than it is about pushing this Great Reset through the United States.

- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-a-coup-detat/

I don't believe it would be too far fetched to liken this to the battle of Thermopylae. Without giving a history lesson, Leonidas help off Xerces and his hordes for three days with his 300 man personal body guard. It was a delaying action to give the Spartan army time to get the women and children to safety. Xerces was finally able to defeat Leonidas, story says, because a traitor told Xerces about a small pass whereby Xerces was able to flank the Spartans. In the end, however, Xerces got his butt whooped and had to return to his home land with his tail between his legs.

When the time comes, rule of law and rules of engagement go down the toilet. The left and their horde will be met with a brutal, savage, unmerciful force such as they've not encountered. And contrary to what some may think, all the military and all LE will not be with the left. Many of them still love this country, our freedoms and liberties, our way of life, and still stand true to their oath. Am I implying it will be an easy battle? NO WAY!! It'll be a savage fight. Many lives lost on both sides. But I truly believe with all my heart and soul we'll be victorious in the end. And this is not over confidence, arrogance, ego, or any of that. Its simply the fire that burns in my soul. We'll be fighting for the future of our children and grand children. And in the end it'll come down to for WHAT, not on who's orders, we'll be fighting. And I'll not tolerate anyone with a defeatist attitude in my camp!

IF it comes down to actual fighting-
    You do not want to fight from your home, if you do you lose. Make sure you are fighting someplace else.
    Both sides will have to kill all the police- is that what you want to do?

I am still not convinced that there will ever be open warfare. If there is, it will be mostly non-combatants that will die. Is that what you want?

It's not really a matter of "what we want," it will be "what we have to do."

So, what are you suggesting? We bend over and take it up the ass? .....again?

Hell no that's not what we want but they surely do and they have shown that time and time again.

I assure you, and I believe I can speak for many and maybe most on this board.... If this crap shows up at my front door, I'm not running so I can fight another day in a different place. Where I am is where I have the advantage. I just pray no one makes me prove it, if and when this turn in to an actual war.

I have lived a long and pretty full life and not afraid to die for my grandkids freedoms on American soil and the American way of life, liberty and the Persuit of happiness.

They are the snake in the grass....and I'm the mongoose!

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    IF it comes down to actual fighting-
    You do not want to fight from your home, if you do you lose. Make sure you are fighting someplace else.
    Both sides will have to kill all the police- is that what you want to do?

I am still not convinced that there will ever be open warfare. If there is, it will be mostly non-combatants that will die. Is that what you want?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    from Martin Armstrong, just more confirmation

- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-a-coup-detat/
    A very accurate post.