Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Civil war is definate.

I don't have an AR and definately don't think I'm hot stuff. I'm scared shltless of war but there's one thing I do have that's a must and an advantage. I work and react well in a crisis and or stressful situation. That comes from many years working in the ER at one of the top most active trauma center in the US.

THE ENTRACE to my property is a 1/4 mile straight up and wide open for view. All around the other three sides is very dense growth and with neighbors in my group that the idiots would have to fight through. Motion censors everywhere.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    The guns they can see aren't the ones they need to be worried about .
    Yep. We have been mastering the art of camouflage and long range shooting for generations.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

driftz, beowulf, hiwall, if I were Andy Tifa you would definitely scare the buhgeesus out of me. orange tom, you think like I want people to think. (Should I buy the FN FAL by century arms, or the AK by PSA? Why not both!)

I like the direction this thread is taking. Remain physically strong, mentally sound and moral straight. See ya'll downrange and if I am in your area and it goes off, I will be there for you. (Just have coffee.)
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Umm, has everyone noticed where the riots are? IN democratic cities/states. That is where they will remain and they are burning out. Right now, the citizens of those cities/states have had enough and are fighting back, taking back their cities. There never has been a civil war in this Country and there never will be.

Was that just a mass protest in 1861?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneC View Post
    Umm, has everyone noticed where the riots are? IN democratic cities/states. That is where they will remain and they are burning out. Right now, the citizens of those cities/states have had enough and are fighting back, taking back their cities. There never has been a civil war in this Country and there never will be.
    Sleep through history class? You might want to revisit 1860-1865 in the US, or any other nation out there. And if you think they are "burning out", you are fooling yourself. They are preparing for election day one way or the other. They believe if Biden wins, then it's open season on anyone not aligned with them. If Trump wins, then they need to "save the democracy from the evil Nazis". You are living through the fall of Rome right now. We passed "The Law of Averages" 17 years ago. We are on borrowed time as a republic.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

The American "Civil War" was actually a yes and no. Southern States seceded so the Union Army invaded a foreign country. The firing upon Fort Sumpter was a false flag, Sumpter was an abandoned fort with condemned buildings set for demolition and had been given back to South Carolina before 1861. Anyway....

drftz240, according to ((CNN)) it was mostly a peaceful protest, so was Gettysburg. (eek!)

GeneC, the rioting was not covered in actual Blue territory, the media only covered it in Red areas. Red being the "Reds" and Blue being Americans. I refuse to use that neoCon terminology like Fox News and cuckcervatives do.

After the election expect a lot of insurrection and insurgencies in ones' own neighborhoods.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Quote Originally Posted by GeneC View Post
    Umm, has everyone noticed where the riots are? IN democratic cities/states. That is where they will remain and they are burning out.
    The BLM/Antifa folks are taking their fight to rural, primarily white areas...Why? Their mission is to agitate and disrupt. And they are just praying that one of 'us' goes off and shoots one of 'them'.
    They have been showing up in one form or another at little towns near where we live.....

Just look at the rash of arson wildfires all over rural Oregon and Washington, likely California as well. Antifa is spreading out and will continue to do so until they are stopped.
    GeneC, WTH how did you miss the US civil war in 1860s. I'd bet the 600,000 dead wod beg to differ with you. Do you even live in the US? Ever read any true history? It appears not.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

He must be a millennial that got cheated from real history.

The American Civil War was a civil war in the United States from 1861 to 1865, fought between northern states loyal to the Union and southern states that had seceded to form the Confederate States of America.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!