Thread: I can't believe the President is doing this ....so fast...

Default I can't believe the President is doing this ....so fast...

I can't believe the President is following up this fast on getting rid of Critical Race Theory programs...

The President is threatening to pull funding from School systems which teach programs based on "Critical Race Theory" and often concealed under the heading of "The New York Times 1619 Project."

Here this link..

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...project-2020-9

I am so glad to hear this..

I found out over the labor day holiday at a cook out...that our shipyard is doing this under the guise of diversity training and making much of management do this on the company computer network.

Same with a company called Advanced Auto.

I also have been to company safety briefings wherein diversity and sensitivity is the topic..

As far as I am concerned..in shipbuilding and other trades...you cannot cater to the lowest common denominator in "Sensitivity" and still get some of these jobs/tasks completed. It takes an individual with much much more than sensitivities and emotions. It takes much much more than race...or sex...sexuality.
    It takes disciplines...not sensitivity...emotions. Disciplines to go the distance...

I don't know what these people are doing here....??? What they are thinking..???

Yes..I do....they are trying groom predictable, malleable, controllable, guaranteed voters...they are trying to Herd people by race..by racism.

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Awesome. But you know those liberal teachers will still do it

Agree...they will try to change the name and sneak it back in.

I do not define myself by race...and do not approve of people or groups who do.

But I am well aware that there are people and groups who make a living trying to define me and others by race...it is the very best they have.

Not my cup of tea so to speak...not interested...in such Ishmaelites trying to put me into their forms of bondage..

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

My wife got a new job over the summer. She has worked in education for 16 years now. For this job, she stepped down from being an administrator back to being a school teacher, but she took a pay raise in doing so which made the job change worth it.

Well, come to find out, this new school coddles the kids instead of teaching them. The kids test scores are absolutely horrible because the kids are not being taught. What the kids are being taught is that it is ok to get an answer wrong as long as you tried. The kids opinions are more important to this school than what teaching them is. This school is oozing with liberal philosophies, and it is NOT helping the kids out at all.

What we are finding out is the liberal/Marxist agenda is not to teach the kids, but rather to keep them dumbed down and feeling good so they donít question authority that goes along with the agenda. A trophy for every kid and participation grades that take precedence over real work. It is sickening.

There is good stuff coming from this though. This form of non-teaching is coming back to bite those teachers. Since every kid gets a trophy, trophies have lost their appeal to the kids. Those liberal teachers are loosing control of the kids. There have been a lot of reports of teachers loosing their cool with the kids online. Coddling a kid will only get you so far when it comes to controlling them.

My wife knows how to teach, and so at the expense of loosing her job, is teaching her class. More and more teachers are taking notice and have started talking to her on what they can do to get back to real teaching.

The night is the darkest right before sun rise. Hold firm my friends. This is not a battle, it is a war.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

In a sense this current pandemic/lock down is serving a purpose some are realizing. Parents (not all) are noticing some of the subject matter their children are being exposed to and taught, so there is some push back. And one district asking parents not to eavesdrop.
    School districts will tell you that a parents participation in the childs education is paramount for the students success, which in almost all cases is a bald faced lie.
    While my kids were in school (20 yrs. ago) I was interested in joining the Parent/Teachers Org. It took me 30 minutes to figure what was going on....it was the teachers who "filtered" the desirable parents to join...if you didn't fit their agenda, you were discouraged.
    Here in Austin you want to have lunch with your elementry child? Make an appointment with the school admin. Most campuses are closed to visitors, they really don't want parents involved, but this is about my experiences in public schools as I'm sure private and charters are lots different.
    Cav is right. No battle but a WAR...with a heck of a lot of different fronts

My wife has seen a few parents monitoring the online learning and she not only is ok with it, but the way she teaches sometimes gets the parents involved in the conversation in a positive way. She encourages parents get involved and it is not just lip service. On my bus I would actively chat with parents. There were times that I would go against district policy. I got off the bus one day to shake a fatherís hand. His son stood up to a bully and hit the bully, making him cry, before the bully even had a chance to do anything. I shook the fatherís hand and told him that he is raising his son right and donít stop doing what he is doing. I did not reprimand the boy, but the bully did get into trouble for starting the mess.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best