Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh this is rich!

On another note. Today, Biden said in his speech that a black man invented the light bulb.. LOL.. JUST THOUGHT I'd throw that in.... Idiots say the dumbest things!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

by 'Backpacker1513...

Jane you ignorant Slut. Dan Akryod and Jane Curtain. They were funny.
    Ok....,Wow...it's been a long time...thanks for reminding me.

LOL LOL LOL Camouflaged.....again it reminds me how dependent the left is on cultivating Racism for votes. It appears to be the very best they have.

On another note. Today, Biden said in his speech that a black man invented the light bulb.. LOL.. JUST THOUGHT I'd throw that in.... Idiots say the dumbest things!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I am so gratified to hear that Trump has issued an order to cease "Critical Race Theory " training on Federal agencies. I'd like to see this expand out to any program receiving federal dollars..including pubic education.

The left is too highly dependent on "Race and racism" to the point that they have been manufacturing bad guys out here to support their racial Jerry Springer vote buying programs...

Like a lawyer chasing the latest car accident.

Biden's latest gaff is to me clearly illustrative of this dependency. Ishmaelites attempting to racially herd the rest of us.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-05-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Co dependency.....isn't that what it is called.....Co Dependency..in psyche....psychology....Co Dependent.

The left is Co Dependent on manufacturing race and racism....manufacturing a bad guy using'/misusing race and racism...and by association Antifa and BLM as well....

As if they are all joined at the hip...via racism...

Some could argue that the left and their pimps in the MSM are co dependent on Bravo Sierra...in deceiving many and at the same time...many are slowly catching on to them.

I am glad to hear that Americans are becoming more and more disgusted with the gods of professional sports for their Co Dependency on racism and race as well.

As I was saying before...I don't think Colin Kaepernick will get a contract to play until at least after the Election. He is to valuable as a tool to push this political race/racism narrative for him to go back to playing professional ball. Part of that very important Co Dependency of the left on race and racism. Too important as a racial Herding tool. Ishmaelites run wild.

My non Ishmaelite .o2,
    Orangetom

I want to know what 55 gallons of whoop ass intails. I have my ideas. But would love to build my own 55 gallons of whoop ass...lol

It starts off with a good amount of intestinal fortitude, zero f*ck$, a touch of meanness, two scoops of imagination, A shovel or two of hard learned lessons, a pinch of BS, an ounce of stamina (separated), a whole lotta game, a couple drops of C7H5N3O6, stir (never ever shake) Heat until it boils over, garnish with stamina then serve Ice Cold.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    It starts off with a good amount of intestinal fortitude, zero f*ck$, a touch of meanness, two scoops of imagination, A shovel or two of hard learned lessons, a pinch of BS, an ounce of stamina (separated), a whole lotta game, a couple drops of C7H5N3O6, stir (never ever shake) Heat until it boils over, garnish with stamina then serve Ice Cold.
    Yep, that's Beo.

I bet he has that number stamped on his a$$.

Actually, its like a .50 caliber machine gun (Ma-deuce). If you've never seen it in action its kind of difficult to explain or define.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Most of already know that ol' Slow Joe is a dim bulb, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Most of already know that ol' Slow Joe is a dim bulb, right?
    He's like a flashlight with extremely weak batteries; have to strike a match to see if he's burning.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Actually, its like a .50 caliber machine gun (Ma-deuce). If you've never seen it in action its kind of difficult to explain or define.
    I just reloaded another 102 rounds of .308 Winchester ammo to make my recent reloading tally to 204 rounds. I used less than two pounds of powder....IMR 4064.

I figure if I was to reload .50 BMG....I might get about five rounds to a pound of powder...maybe 7 if I load light...

That's how much bang Ma Deuce has...and that is one heavy heavy bullet in grains of weight...

There was talk about replacing Ma Deuce with some new fangled wiz bang whamadine gun.....the overall consensus...is bug off...to put it mildly. Leave her alone..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-08-2020 at 12:52 PM.