Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If the left takes over in November....Critical Race Theory....

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    It is worse than we thought......I picked this up off 'Breitbart News this morning....interesting article about attempts to Herd the entire nation......where they will try to take this racism...over the long run....Herding..

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-constitution/

I keep telling you guys....people who think for themselves do not want to go around their towns, cities, communities and take care of their business...but before they do....they have to consider race and racism...before their private business.....

This is precisely where this is going.....Constitutionally authorized...Racial Herding....in lieu of your freedoms and liberties....and yes.....leadership is today that stupid..

It appears that todays public education guarantees such stupidity run amok.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    OT, I've been thinking about this for a bit now, and I don't think they're that stupid. I think they're diabolical, deceitful, cunning and have a very sinsiter plan for what they want. They consider themselves Lords and we the people peasants, and I don't think there are any Serfs in their scheme. They rule, dictate, we cower and hide...according to their plan. We won't be permitted to hunt "the King's" deer or wild boar without the penalty of death if we get caught doing so. Just like in medieval times. I believe that is their scheme, the way they'd like it to be. However...they're going to be in for a rude awakening. (To be continued ...wish there was a Robin Hood emoji).

My philosophy is...FU)! Them. Imma do what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    My philosophy is...FU)! Them. Imma do what I want.
    That's about the way I see it too. I've always been a bit of a rebel anyway. Don't see that changing after all these years.

Olde Timer...

OT, I've been thinking about this for a bit now, and I don't think they're that stupid. I think they're diabolical, deceitful, cunning and have a very sinsiter plan for what they want. They consider themselves Lords and we the people peasants, and I don't think there are any Serfs in their scheme. They rule, dictate, we cower and hide...according to their plan. We won't be permitted to hunt "the King's" deer or wild boar without the penalty of death if we get caught doing so. Just like in medieval times. I believe that is their scheme, the way they'd like it to be. However...they're going to be in for a rude awakening. (To be continued ...wish there was a Robin Hood emoji).

Agree...they are Ishmaelites hell bent on their regimen of bondage....starting with bondage of the mind and eventually the very soul.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Feed'em fish heads.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Olde Timer...

Agree...they are Ishmaelites hell bent on their regimen of bondage....starting with bondage of the mind and eventually the very soul.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    I have a subtle message for them: They can go piss into a stiff wind on a cold January day in North Dakota, or fornicate themselves, either or both...what ever their inclination.

Tuned into the news today and heard that President Trump is going after public schools who teach Critical Race Theory on Federal Dollars...

Also been hearing that several institutions are trying to continue teaching such overt racism nonetheless....and defy the President.....with their outright racism.

This could get interesting.

Some interesting things have come to my mind about BLM and their manifesto across this land......and to those who know ..it is beyond Critical Race Theory/CRT.

But it is history repeating itself.

Ishmaelites run wild.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite