Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If the left takes over in November....Critical Race Theory....

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    A cdertain radio host I listen to put it bluntly.

"If America falls, it will be from within, and we will make the Nazis look like rookies."

Look at what the "rioters" and teachers are demanding. Some have outright said Conservatives and free thinkers "need to be eradicated to further the agenda." Bill Ayers himself said, "25M Americans will have to die to further the agenda."

There are dark days ahead.......even if Biden wins. The monster the Dems and the media have created is out of control.
    If 25 million liberals need to die , I say step forward.

The older I get, the less a prison sentence is a deterrent .
    Last edited by bambam; 08-29-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    If 25 million liberals need to die , I say step forward.

The older I get, the less a prison sentence is a deterrent .
    They have to catch us afore they can lock us up.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    They have to catch us afore they can lock us up.
    I don't have to outrun anyone as long as I have ammo.

I don't approve of the killing or herding of anyone.....and dred what is coming..

If it comes it comes. I just dispise the MO of the left in manufacturing their needed bad guys...by any means..and I am also come to despise the MSM and what they do to accelerate this chaos across this country. Much of leadership too..on both sides...in particular the Republicans for their conspiracy of silence. The Republicans cannot possibly be that stupid or ignorant.
    But the Republicans leave the People ignorant by design..by a plan of silence and this I find repugnant.
    The phony Republicans should be teaching the American Public to think their way around these chaos phonies....on the left...yet they do nothing ...silence.

I reckon I ignorantly expect more from the Republicans and all too often lose site of the concept that the Republicans are only Democrat Lite.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I don't approve of the killing or herding of anyone.....and dred what is coming..

If it comes it comes. I just dispise the MO of the left in manufacturing their needed bad guys...by any means..and I am also come to despise the MSM and what they do to accelerate this chaos across this country. Much of leadership too..on both sides...in particular the Republicans for their conspiracy of silence. The Republicans cannot possibly be that stupid or ignorant.
    But the Republicans leave the People ignorant by design..by a plan of silence and this I find repugnant.
    The phony Republicans should be teaching the American Public to think their way around these chaos phonies....on the left...yet they do nothing ...silence.

I reckon I ignorantly expect more from the Republicans and all too often lose site of the concept that the Republicans are only Democrat Lite.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    My oldest daughter and I were talking Saturday afternoon about the state of things. She said ,"Daddy, its already started. There are little mini wars gong on in a lot of places right now, and its only a matter of time until the dam bursts and the flood begins." I agree with her. The revolution has begun, and its only a matter of time until all these little incidents merge and the gates of hell break wide open. I. too, dred what's coming, OT. Its going to be ugly like we've never seen ugly.

And another question that has been on my mind for some time, why is it the media seems to think, imply, that ONLY white people are racists.
    Last edited by beowulf; 08-31-2020 at 08:28 AM.

White leftist live by trends. This is the era of 'latch on to a black person to be in the trendy crowd'. It's sickening that the black culture hasn't caught on to this, but most of them are young and have been deprived of history.

The black culture was rich with heritage. I say "WAS" because this generation of blacks has diluted their culture and turned it into something unrecognizable and indecent by allowing these cheap thrills leftist mongers to push them into this direction.

True Africans are beautiful, kind people with a heart of gold. These scumbag leftists are literally destroying them, all for the flavor of the decade trend.

If I were a Black African American, I'd be ashamed to be associated with this leftist culture.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Bingo Olde Timer...Bingo..in the X ring...

And another question that has been on my mind for some time, why is it the media seems to think, imply, that ONLY white people are racists.
    I have thought about this for some time...and it is the source of my ire...even what happened out at Sandia Labs....and in addition to many many other unknown places across this country.

These people are betting on most of the public being ignorant about much and they would be correct...

They are counting on most people not knowing what is Critical Race Theory....or Peggy McIntosh and her White Male Privilege...nor would most people have ever herd of Hegelian Dialectic.....or as we know it....Good Cop/Bad cop...

Someone out here..their operating Method...MO is trying to manufacture a bad guy on which to focus their Ire....and they have succeeded primarily via public education and MSM support.

They have manufactured a bad guy by race while claiming to be fighting racism.

Events have shown this to be a sham...but itself covered up by the MSM.

My awareness of the events at Sandia Labs has verily brought this home as to how pervasive this brainwashing is across this land..

It is the perfect formula for dividing this land.

For myself Olde Timer....I do not approve of people who must needs define everything by race or racism...I do not want to be so herded...it is my way....
    I do not define who and what I am by race...

But these people will...and thus illustrating who are the real racists out here.

These people teaching these privilege classes ...they too must needs define everyone and everything by race...and again illustrating who are the racists out here....

You are looking at demonism at work Olde Timer.. ...in your face.......and a form of rabid demonism...at that..

That woman who visited my home and started down that trail...I was able to bring her up short.....but some of these people are so possessed with their correctness...virtue..that they are rabid.....you will not be able to make them see what is really happening.

They think that physically and verbally bullying others is legitimate.

It is a sad state of affairs when a minority are allowed and even promoted to herd everyone else.. This is what Ishmaelites do....bondage...I have been saying this for how long????

I too have asked the same question....and I am going to be pissed off big time when this finally shows up in my work place.

They are trying to bring it in under diversity training.

I'll leave you with this Olde Timer..about Ishmaelites...

From Galatians Chapter 4...KJV. verse 29

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
    This has not changed Olde Timer...not changed.

And Camouflaged is correct in her post....quite correct..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-31-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Got home from work tonight and brought up Breitbart News on this computer...and there it was...I about did a back flip......

ABout time too.....and glad to hear Trump did it..to Critical Race Theory.....

here this link..

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...eral-agencies/

Long long overdue.....

If the left wins in November ....buckle up...they will put it back into government.....as well as civilian businesses and schools.

Time to nip the Ishmaelites in the bud...and have them stop "Herding " us.

I hope and pray that this gets removed from public education as well.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-05-2020 at 09:25 AM.

I am asking myself if the left is stupid sufficient to challenge The president on this and thus expose themselves and how they were sneaking this kind of racism in the back door across this land for year and years...our pubic schools as well...financed by federal dollars.

Wondering how many votes this is going to get for the President.

If the Left howls and screams...about this...it tells me how dependent the Left really is on manufactured racism for votes and thus power.

At the same time...I salute a number of traditional Leftists for catching on and speaking out against the left for playing them..for years and years on institutional racism..while doing nothing to change their plight though the left was in power..

At least Trump has gotten many minorities jobs when the left has done nothing...for minorities. And this is telling to many on the left...who can remember way back ..beyond a sound bite.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

It is worse than we thought......I picked this up off 'Breitbart News this morning....interesting article about attempts to Herd the entire nation......where they will try to take this racism...over the long run....Herding..

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-constitution/

I keep telling you guys....people who think for themselves do not want to go around their towns, cities, communities and take care of their business...but before they do....they have to consider race and racism...before their private business.....

This is precisely where this is going.....Constitutionally authorized...Racial Herding....in lieu of your freedoms and liberties....and yes.....leadership is today that stupid..

It appears that todays public education guarantees such stupidity run amok.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.