Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If the left takes over in November....Critical Race Theory....

Default If the left takes over in November....Critical Race Theory....

In the event that the Left wins or takes over after November...buckle up for what is coming ...nationwide...Critical Race Theory 24/7....to pay back the votes they got...

I'd heard this term but never paid much attention to it until recent....

This is what is coming to many businesses and industries nationwide...and I believe it is coming to the shipyard wherein I work.....soon enough as these people move in to define everything and anything by racism....sexism....orientation and gender nonsense.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-nuclear-lab/

I know people who work at the Sandia National Lab out in Albuquerque, New Mexico...

The article mentions this.... Critical Race Theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

This is much of the basis today of some people being able to define everyone and everything in terms of race but other people cannot or will not ...it is in it's essence censorship...

It is verily sickening what is going on out here..

And I believe if the Left takes over in November...this will become rabid across this nation....

You can see it spreading out now..today like a cancer....to intimidate people going about their private business to justify ruining peoples lives and property....

It really is demonic in its nature.

Many of us know something is happening but have never had it identified or presented to us by the term.... Critical Race Theory or CRT.

Be warned what is coming If the left comes to power...they are using/misusing it right now..today to spread their chaos...confusion....

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-22-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Well the brietbart article should have included other labs. It wasn't called by CRT. but all supervisor and highly folks had to attend crap like this a year or two ago. It was not well received. Several spoke up directly during the training as to how this was BS. One was very well spoken staing how he grew up in a broken hom, got thru high school, went into the marines and battle in the ME, came back home and went to work and put himself thru collage and has worked into a supervisor position. He had worked his tail off for everything he had gotten. No one gave him crap, skin color or sex hadn't helped at all. Much more what effort you out into it. He had applause after his talk and the instructor stood there with his mouth open. The 2 dykes that had been whinning shut up as well.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

go by reality - not the stupidity being spread >>> all the professionals know that nothing is changing and they are promoting that exact info ...

the countries are still lining up to work into the future with the Trump Administration >>> you think the Middle East countries are agreeing to Trump as a peace negotiator if there was the SLIGHTEST possibility of the idiot Biden winning - some are even betting on a conservative US wayyyyyyy into the 2020s ....

same same with biz & industry - companies started lining up their chips in 2015 knowing they'd be having a USA First president and was going to demand in-country manufacturing >>>> hasn't changed one ioda - the China cheerleader Biden or any of the other DNC candidates hasn't been given a serious thought ...

go with the Vegas odds makers >>> they are all betting Trump

Remember in line with this Critical Race Theory...

The main Bailiwick of the left is rampant rabid victimization ...appealing to a disgruntled group who believe themselves a victim class...and now to justify chaos nation wide...

This is the roots of much of what we are seeing going on all across this nation in manufacturing chaos.

Remember this too..

Peggy McIntosh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_McIntosh

And much of what you see that she created...and the Obama Administration picked it up and ran with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

You will see Critical Race Theory brought up in this article on White Privilege.

Remember this as the chaos gets worse...much worse between now and November...and it's connection to White Privilege through Critical Race Theory.

None of this will you see or hear people in the media bringing to you for your understanding and or knowledge....while preying on your Censorship/Herding.

Ishmaelites Run Wild...

Be Warned.

This....is what caused me to understand who and what were the racists in this country....exploiting and amplifying race and racism for power and control...even if it means they must cause and or manufacture chaos/division and confusion across this land.

And I know the name of the author of confusion...by name..

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-22-2020 at 08:31 PM.

OT, YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND, all this chaos is concentrated only in liberal cities. They know damn well if they pull anything in conservative areas, there will be some serious opposition. Right now, what they are doing and where, they are safe and protected by their liberal gov's.
    They won't take over the country. It just won't fly because they know they will die.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I own my own business. If the left takes over I plan on not paying taxes. Not a dime. Might cash out on the business. Collect unemployment. Side Hussle for more money. And I own property building I can rent that can make me enough not to work. . Then I can focus on the important stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    OT, YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND, all this chaos is concentrated only in liberal cities. They know damn well if they pull anything in conservative areas, there will be some serious opposition. Right now, what they are doing and where, they are safe and protected by their liberal gov's.
    They won't take over the country. It just won't fly because they know they will die.
    Agree Camouflaged...agree...

However....

Someone is now and has been sneaking this kind of authorized professional racism and guilt politics into businesses....across this nation as well as public schools....

They are sneaking it into the back doors where it is seldom detected by most people.

What verily upsets me is that they are doing this in many public schools....to our defenseless children and grand children....heaping their variety of racial guilt on the defenseless...their variety of racism.

Or put another way.....as a very wise woman taught me...may she rest in Peace.....what they are doing is stealing the very childhood from our children and grandchildren ...forcing them into adulthood before their time..

And that to me is Demonic.

I have been hearing unofficial stories that this is coming to our place of work ..heavily dependent on federal dollars....for their sustenance..

I consider this type of professional racism to be herding....as well as censorship...

I also consider it to be demonic and thus disgusting. Ishmaelites run wild..

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I understand what you are saying OT, BUT, to be fair, I have to blame the parents mostly. For an example, all 15 of my grandkids go to public schools. MO, Pa, Calif. and even one in OR. My kids, ( their parents ) take the time and effort to teach them the truth and stand up to the rhedoric taught in their public schools.

The problem is when parents USE the public school system as government paid baby sitters. The parents don't get involved. They just dump their kids off in the laps of the public schools and claim they are doing their job as parents. That is such bullshlt and moreso, LAZY!

They can't say they can't teach their kids because they have to work... That too is BS! Their kids are not the RESPONSABILITY of the public. Those kids are the parents RESPONSABILITY.

Why is it that responsible parents can hold down two jobs and still find the time to teach their children while others have no job, are on welfare but bitch and moan constantly that they don't have the time to be involved with their kids. I'll tell you why.. Because THEIR KIDS are getting in the way of their free time to get high, party and screw around to make more babies they won't take RESPONSABILITY for. GRRRRR.

DONT GET ME STARTED! I see this scenario often and it really pisses me off! REALLY REALLY PISSES ME OFF!

It pisses me off too Camoflauged....

I am often lamenting that people/parents/adults know little history ...versus their television and or movie education. Our children and grandchildren will be even worse.
    But this does not excuse what Government and social "Experts" will be attempting to do to the American Public via government programs or cut the dollars off ....their version of the blame game...Herding.

It has occurred to me that in terms of race and racism...or whatever they plan next to put a mark on the American people...particularly by race..is the equivalent of what happened in Europe and particularly at the hands of dictators/authoritarians who made certain groups wear yellow bands or even at times yellow stars...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge

This is what our education system and pseudo Virtuosity has gelled down to in "Herding " the American People....

Not only are they willing to do this to the adults but also the children in public schools in order to herd them...all.

When you single people out by race...yet give others carte blanche to exploit race...you are well on the road to demonism and the fruit it will bear. And I believe we are seeing this take place in liberal cities as a pilot program for the entire nation....how far they can go with it....

However....

They are betting that most people do not know much history versus the Kardashians and or ESPN et al.

And they would be correct..

Agree in that Americans are at fault....but it does not give the government the right to herd people by race or any other template when the charter of government is to preserve the Rights of the people....all the people....

Most people want to be left alone...they do not want to bother people nor be bothered....but I think that is not where this will be going..

Someone out here is going to be repeating history ...because most of us have forgotten in lieu of the Kardashians and or ESPN.

They think that because they are operating behind government dollar flows to coerce/bully companies to carry out these Occult hidden racist religious zealous programs...that no one sees what they do...Racism is their sermon on the road to their real goals...

Again Ishmaelites run wild.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-23-2020 at 11:27 AM.

I'm not giving the gov a pass. BELIEVE ME IM NOT, BUT, just like Trump said, if it's handed to them on a silver platter without a fight, why not take advantage of the offer? He said this about China, if you remember. Americans did this and the blame should ly there before anywhere else. Our government is gluttonous because Americans allowed it. Just like a spoiled child, they will take it all, and why not, when it's given to them.

I fought like holy hell so I could home school my kids for this very reason, even having to fight it in court, and I won!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 08-23-2020 at 01:22 PM.