Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vote by mail

Default vote by mail

POTUS truly is genius !! His plan to counter vote- by - mail with blockchain voter system.

Starts around the 13 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHLFgxWdk1o

Pretty interesting stuff!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

He is smart. Only trailing me by a week or so.
    "Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - Philip K. Dick

This has been in the works since 2017 or before according to the patent applications.

So the present issue has been on the radar for 3-4 years. Nice!

Wonder if this is behind Fauci's 180 on voting at poling places? Now that VBM is a viable alternative to both casting votes in a crowded polling place AND mailing in a ballot... there's little if any reason to keep up the narrative.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

The rats are telling us what they plan to do;

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/coup-s...oting-results/

There was an ancient people, can't remember who, that had the perfect thing for Soros and his slimy bunch. Lock them inside a large hollow brass bull and build a fire under it. The "bull's" eyes, nostrils and ears are open so you can hear their screams as the heat begins to build. About an hour and a half inside the bull would be sufficient I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    There was an ancient people, can't remember who, that had the perfect thing for Soros and his slimy bunch. Lock them inside a large hollow brass bull and build a fire under it. The "bull's" eyes, nostrils and ears are open so you can hear their screams as the heat begins to build. About an hour and a half inside the bull would be sufficient I would think.
    If , for some reason , I should ever cross you Beo, which I can assure you I would NEVER do intentionally, please, please, kill me quick.

Inthink that was the Minoans IIRC.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Inthink that was the Minoans IIRC.
    Yeeeup. I was trying to think of the word "Minoan," but I think you're right, bacpacker.

"The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking