Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP nominee

Default Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP nominee

She built her career locking up blacks for tiny amounts on weed possession charges - something the progressive left says is racist. Not to mention she called out Biden as a racist during the primaries.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-harris-393768

They (Dems) are for sure doomed now. Harris was a 1%er in the primaries...
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I think the plan is for Creepy Joe to take the oath and suddenly become incapacitated and Kammy is Prez. and dictator.

Or, Uncle Creepy Joe is disqualified by some official commission and all hell breaks loose and we are saved by Michael/Michelle O'Bamster.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

don't like her at all
    not like Biden had much to pick from
    now let's hope the Berinie bros stay home

Bernie needs to go.. run independent. Split the vote for the tards even further

more telling of Slo Joe than anything >>> she most certainly wasn't his choice - doubt he wanted a woman much less a black one as a VP - possitive proof he's not running that ship in any capacity ....

question comes - Are the DNCers purposely throwing this election? >>> old old old as hell battle tactic - if you can't hold the territory - destroy it as you retreat - poison the well - salt the croplands - burn the villages ++++++ are we going to see even more divisiveness & racial tensions raised with it continuing thru 2024 - ?????

There's a rumor she's an anchor baby and not eligible for president...... I don't remember that being the case in the primaries. Anywho who's next.....?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

IIRC she is at least part Jamacian. Not sure where she was born
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I had to put Gorilla tape over my mouth and tape my fingers together so I couldn't type for a while to keep from giving my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    There's a rumor she's an anchor baby and not eligible for president...... I don't remember that being the case in the primaries. Anywho who's next.....?
    Just googled her. She was born (or whelped) in Oakland, Calif in 1964