Thread: Hello (again)

Default Hello (again)

Hello everyone. I feel I must reintroduce myself.

I used to be GR82BPREPD and every once in a while I would rant about what ever news item that set me off that week. I will still be doing that, because... well... it takes a special kind of idiot to do some of the things I read about in the news and I just can't help myself. I have to say something.

Why the change?
    I am mostly retired. I went into work one day and said two of the most liberating words ever uttered in the history of mankind: "I Quit". I turned in my two week notice, watched them flounder, trying to find a replacement, and chuckled the whole time. During that two weeks, I told people about my prepping, my financial planning network, and most importantly how ridiculous I thought the direction of the US and the world was going, was. I ignored the strange looks.

At home, I have been unapologetically critical about government and the things they have been doing. I have been pro 2A the whole nine yards. It has earned me the "Crazy Uncle" status in the family. I can tell by the eye rolls and what not. Until I started to be proven right. Now I am not so crazy, but I like the moniker.

Hello all! (again)
    "Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - Philip K. Dick

Sounds similar to my life!! We have a nephew of my wife’s staying with us now for a couple of weeks. He too thought I was a “crazy uncle”, but not anymore. So welcome, again. Hahaha!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Welcome back CU. Those 2 words must have been soooooo sweet to say.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I did that back in 98' but not before I left a nasty stink that eventually shut the hospital down a year later. I loath elderly abuse and neglect, and that is exactly what I reported, WITH a truckload of EVIDENCE....
    Pissed a ton of people off. I warned them and they just blew me off... Been retired ever since and loving it!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Dang, it seems funny to say "welcome" to a guy with way more post than I have.

CU, seems as if you done gone and "divorced" corporate America and took your "maiden name" back. Essentially to them to go piss up a rope. (Hee, hee) I think we might be related.

Well beowulf, I would be proud to have you in the family, brother!
    "Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - Philip K. Dick

At least "Joe" wasn't at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    At least "Joe" wasn't at the end.
    Talk about elder abuse! I that's a different crazy anyway😅
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.