Thread: a pen & a phone - Trump version

Default a pen & a phone - Trump version

The repugnantcans fussed and the dumborats applauded when Odumbo used Executive Orders to circumvent Congress.
    but just like abolishing the filabuster for judges came back to bite the rats in the a$$ bigtime, it is deja vu all over again.

BIGLY & YUUGE

Trump has issued EO to do the following:

1. Payroll tax for those making under $100,000 effective 9/1
    2. Acting to prevent evictions
    3. Reinstated the unemployment supplement @ $400 (down from $600)
    4. Extended the student loan repayment holiday

How bout them apples Schumer / Pelosi?

We will see how this plays out, but IMHO he just took the wind out of their sails.
    The dirt people will love it
    but the elites, esp the rats will hate this. No more pork barrel libertard greenie nonesense gonna happen now.
    no bailouts for rat infested states and big cities

will they come crawling back to the negotiating table, now that Trump has flopped over his 4 aces?

if you see ALLLLL the absolute bull**** that Pelosi & Shumer were trying to couple up AGAIN with these necessary relief measures >>> you'd finally get pizzed also and say "**** IT" ...

more prisoner releases - permanent weekly paycheks - immigration - free education - abortions - open borders - mail balloting >>> you name it - they threw it in

good thing about the EOs - they really aren't intended to be long term - temp measures to help get thru the Virus recovery period >>> I hope to hell the EOs concerning the drug $$$ & med care insurance could get passed thru Congress as a permanent law - hard to believe that a DNC prez would revoke something like that after years & years in use & practice - but - the trashing of the legacy of Trump & Pence will be Priority One ....

the art of the deal
    Trump just posted on twitter

So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were “hardliners”, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!

You would think that after 3 1/2 years those two would have learned that Trump doesn't bluff easily.
    I would tell them to go pound sand.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    The repugnantcans fussed and the dumborats applauded when Odumbo used Executive Orders to circumvent Congress.
    but just like abolishing the filabuster for judges came back to bite the rats in the a$$ bigtime, it is deja vu all over again.

BIGLY & YUUGE

Trump has issued EO to do the following:

1. Payroll tax for those making under $100,000 effective 9/1
    2. Acting to prevent evictions
    3. Reinstated the unemployment supplement @ $400 (down from $600)
    4. Extended the student loan repayment holiday

How bout them apples Schumer / Pelosi?

We will see how this plays out, but IMHO he just took the wind out of their sails.
    The dirt people will love it
    but the elites, esp the rats will hate this. No more pork barrel libertard greenie nonesense gonna happen now.
    no bailouts for rat infested states and big cities

will they come crawling back to the negotiating table, now that Trump has flopped over his 4 aces?
    It's sad that we MUST give people free stuff to have any hope of winning the next election. Pouring money into a hole in the ground isn't going to fix what's wrong with our economy, and paying people more than they would make while employed is doing nothing more than destroying the standard of living for future generations, because you can actively watch the inflation as it's happening.

My buddy just delivered my custom Trump 2020 "bolt action" bullet pen, and I'm thinking of sending it to POTUS as a gift. Ed is a master craftsman, city cop, and ardent supporter. He's only made about a dozen so far, and each one is a work of the pen-maker's art. Needless to say, he's getting LOTS of orders. Gotta love the engraving - Make The Liberals Cry Again"

115931866_10160636557967575_5964580510482439750_o.jpg

116248565_10160636558142575_8625388714534756074_o.jpg

116151478_10160636557947575_1244435977018714961_o.jpg

109826843_10160636558077575_3911869559632089908_o.jpg

I love that pen
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I love that pen
    Me, tooi ! The ONLY way I'd let go of it would be to POTUS as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    Me, tooi ! The ONLY way I'd let go of it would be to POTUS as a gift.
    He'd probably make you a member of his cabinet. Create a new department and make you head of it...Dept of liberal intimidation.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    He'd probably make you a member of his cabinet. Create a new department and make you head of it...Dept of liberal intimidation.

At the very least I'd probably git another thank you letter from him I look at that pen and just marvel at the level of craftsmanship involved.

POTUS_Letter.jpg
    Last edited by TheCitizenPatriot; 08-11-2020 at 11:26 AM. Reason: adding