Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump: "This May Be The Last Time You'll See Me For A While"

Remember this Q drop from June?
    https://joyinliberty.com/qanon/drop/q4414/

Trumps was banned from Twitter yesterday (pure censorship)
    Comms blackout was next in the post
    thanks backpacker
    pretty chilling isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I can't see how they can use this excuse of " counter Intel" because the spying was based on a fake dossier that they made up and knew was fake and it's already been proven to be fake. I don't think that tired old excuse is going to fly. They're gonna have to come up with a better reason than that.
    Cammie, I agree but that is what the story line will be presented by the majority MSM for those who have ingested the koolaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I can't see how they can use this excuse of " counter Intel" because the spying was based on a fake dossier that they made up and knew was fake and it's already been proven to be fake. I don't think that tired old excuse is going to fly. They're gonna have to come up with a better reason than that.
    Which begs to wonder why this was not pushed harder during the testimony. It was clearly proven to be fake, but that part was brushed over. Only thing I can come up with is her perjuring herself and them letting her hang herself, but I didn't see it, although I did not see it all.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Something I read today made some sense. Trumps speech was in front of 13 washer boxes. What's another name for doing the wash? Laundry, or money laundering. They just had 4 or 5 bust of property owned by Privte bank, a Ukrainian group. Supposedly part of Bidens billion dollar deal. Then it get laundered and used to buy up properties. The number of boxes were supposed to be significant as well. Maybe 13 busts?
    Who knows, but something big is in the air.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Wow!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

By Backpacker 1513,

Who knows, but something big is in the air.
    Thinking same here.....huge question marks...??????????????????????????????????????

Orangetom1999
    Not an Ishmaelite

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    thanks backpacker
    pretty chilling isn't it
    Yeah I think it is. Fight between good and evil at this point IMO
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Aug 17 is a date floating around...antifa says their storming the whisky hotel. Many believe this is when ccp troops will surface to help. This is uncle Intel.

the last few EOs did a dodge around Pelosi/Shumer >>> they have been blocking med reform which kills off the last of Obammy's insurance nitemare - makes BIG TIME enemies in Big Pharma and insurance ...

the Favored Nation EOs is just a killer to pharma - they have been re-couping research & technology by upcharging in the US for just about forever >>> the world pays 20c a pill and we pay $2 each

the insurance companies have been battling the pre-existing clause since med insurance began - Obammy folded to insurance and did crap with his "reform" - being able to change coverage will literally reform the insurance game overnite ....

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Aug 17 is a date floating around...antifa says their storming the whisky hotel. Many believe this is when ccp troops will surface to help. This is uncle Intel.
    Those Antifa idiots keep getting bolder and bolder throwing bricks and piss on city cops. Just makes our job easier when come here and get kicked in the frickin teeth.