Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump: "This May Be The Last Time You'll See Me For A While"

Default Trump: "This May Be The Last Time You'll See Me For A While"

Trump: "This May Be The Last Time You'll See Me For A While"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...l-see-me-while

So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time youll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what Im doing, said Trump.

This is huge imo..... The shoe about to drop?
    Live Free or Die

Makes you wonder just what is on the way
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Lets see....a corrupt D.C.....2020 election cheating on the way......riots in major cities-for over two months and no signs of stopping...Epstein and Maxwell....Joe and Hunter Biden...fast and furious....Bengazi......30,000 emails....FBI....DOJ....State Dept...Bill and Hillary...Weiner laptop....Clinton Foundation....Ukraine.....China....Uranium One.
    I'm confident I've left out some but..........
    If you look closely into the majority of the list above your going to find out that there is a cross reference to multiple players in each one. These traitors have been at it a long time....through families, marriages and secret societies. And most of MSM.

+1000. So many crossed lines on the chart with people and the crimes that have been commited

Something's gonna go down he thinks.... I hope it's in my time so my kid don't have to deal with it.

Who knows. At this point, I hate to even speculate. I just hope it's in our favor.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

10 days of darkness ?

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    10 days of darkness ?
    My thoughts too....which brings to mind what Durham has gathered. Because there are going to be a lot of people who are going to scream they are above the law and everything Durham has is political, that AG Barr is doing Trumps' bidding. This has to be why 10 days of darkness is to happen, there isn't anything else more explosive.
    I watched some of Sally Yates "testimony". Her story was that it wasn't spying on Trump election/then President but a "counter intelligence" operation. I suspect others who "testify" will follow suit.

Remember this Q drop from June?
    https://joyinliberty.com/qanon/drop/q4414/

Trumps was banned from Twitter yesterday (pure censorship)
    Comms blackout was next in the post

I can't see how they can use this excuse of " counter Intel" because the spying was based on a fake dossier that they made up and knew was fake and it's already been proven to be fake. I don't think that tired old excuse is going to fly. They're gonna have to come up with a better reason than that.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    My thoughts too....which brings to mind what Durham has gathered. Because there are going to be a lot of people who are going to scream they are above the law and everything Durham has is political, that AG Barr is doing Trumps' bidding. This has to be why 10 days of darkness is to happen, there isn't anything else more explosive.
    I watched some of Sally Yates "testimony". Her story was that it wasn't spying on Trump election/then President but a "counter intelligence" operation. I suspect others who "testify" will follow suit.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!