Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Say A Prayer for Our Family

Prayer out for you and your family CP.

I often question Salvation for people like Phil, but it is up to the Lord. Good thing it is not up to me.

I recently had a conversation with a person who is into the things mentioned in this forum.
    I asked him that if society came to a scretching halt and there were small groups of survivors what he would do to a person caught molesting a child........he said kick them out of the group.....I corrected him........I told him shoot and kill that sob because he would find another group that didn't know him.
    To hell with counceling, rehabilitation, probation or prison........Death is the only cure......PUBLICLY and TELEVISED.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    I recently had a conversation with a person who is into the things mentioned in this forum.
    I asked him that if society came to a scretching halt and there were small groups of survivors what he would do to a person caught molesting a child........he said kick them out of the group.....I corrected him........I told him shoot and kill that sob because he would find another group that didn't know him.
    To hell with counceling, rehabilitation, probation or prison........Death is the only cure......PUBLICLY and TELEVISED.
    I cannot disagree. On the plus side, I got a call from my old Captain who is now in the counseling business, focusing on current and former LEO's and PTSD issues. He's a good Christian man, and a great "sounding board". Years ago, I had a bout with ocular migraines at work, and was rushed to the hospital in a patrol car. Captain was advised, and beat my wife to the ER to calm me down and make sure I was taken care of. I have no doubt he'll help me thru this, and for that I'm very grateful. Thanks to all for the kind words and thoughful prayers.

I can't think of a Painful enough punishment, not quick I assure you. As the others have mentioned you should remove those pictures even from here. There's tons of "watchers"
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Prayers sent CP , been there myself, but nothing we can do here on earth can compare to what God has in store for them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    I believe that, and it's about the only thing holding me back at this point. We're still waiting to hear if our girl's pics are in evidence - if so, all bets are off.
    Yeah, I've grand kids and great grand kids who are the sunshine of my life. So I know EXACTLY where you're coming from.