Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure how t title this

Default Not sure how t title this

Not sure just what to call this, or where to put it. (Mods, if its in the wrong place, please relocate) Just saw that the NY AG has filed a lawsuit against the NRA...intent, to dissolved the organization. This could get interesting.

their not even based in new york....

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Yeah, I know. I think their HQ is in Alexandria, Va. I just thought is sort of funny this wench DA thinks she can dissolve the NRA. I think she had been H-E-A-V-Y on the kool aide, or eating peyote cactus, or psilocybin mushrooms. Or for some other reason she suffers from liberal visions of grandeur. She's definitely hallucinating at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    She's definitely hallucinating at any rate.
    Not with how our judiciary has been operating lately. I wouldn't be surprised to see some low level political judge grant some BS injunction etc. There simply aren't consequences for bad actors within the judiciary.

Quote Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
    Not with how our judiciary has been operating lately. I wouldn't be surprised to see some low level political judge grant some BS injunction etc. There simply aren't consequences for bad actors within the judiciary.
    Well, I was trying to think on the positive side, but that has been nagging at the back of my mind too. Nothing is set in cement anymore. Just have to go day to day and see how things are going to go. A real sad state of affairs, as well as a bit unsettling too.

It's because the NRA is going to endorse and advertise heavenly for Trump from now till November. She wants to try and suck money in legal fees from them

It's because the NRA is going to endorse and advertise heavenly for Trump from now till November. She wants to try and suck money in legal fees from them
    ??? - the NRA couldn't buy this kind of membership stimulus for all the $$$ in their booty >>> the renewals, lifetime memberships and new members will be going thru the roof - if someone is intelligent they'll tie this manna from heaven & the NY AG into a donation to the Trump Campaign ....

When they formed they filed their establishment papers (I have forgotten the technical legal term) in New York City; that's what gives the NYC attorney general to have legal standing in this matter.

Well y'all I finally figured it out. I've been trying to figure out what the next first shot heard around the world would/should be.... That shot should go right between that AG's eyes
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Well y'all I finally figured it out. I've been trying to figure out what the next first shot heard around the world would/should be.... That shot should go right between that AG's eyes
    I'd rather stick an arrow in her eye....her LEFT eye!