Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden looses temper - again

My daughter showed me a video yesterday of some gatherings with comrade bidenovich. He was touching teen age girls and adult women "most inappropriately", and the looks on their faces spoke volumes...shock, disbelief, disgust...all of it. This slimy piece of ass wipe should be in a cell, NOT running for President. I have concerns about this election, and even greater concerns about our country if this piece of dog sh*t should be declared "winner".

Placeholder Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Biden's senility does seem to have that "mean old man" portion to it >>> just before the DNC Virus lockdown scam - Biden went nose-to-nose with a construction worker - got damn hot & nasty - Biden's manager had to rescue the situation and then the SS team did a surround ...

been side reports of flare ups with campaign people >>> people that question his senility get the anger ....

that recent one with the black reporter and the crack addict remark >>>> HUGE HUGE problem

That's how my Grandma went. She started to lose time, and couldn't figure out what time of the day it was, then she forgot words and names. I think it happens because part of the mind knows something is missing, and is desperately trying to hang on and pass for "normal". The other part of the mind is slipping away and there is nothing they can do about it. Eventually too much slips away, and they slip into a fog.

For the rest of us, we wait for the fog to lift so we can see the person we knew. Those times get fewer and fewer, until the end.

I really pray daily for the Bidens. I pray they recognize the problem, and move him home to be with his family, so those fleeting moments of lucidity can be enjoyed. On a human level it is madness, what they are doing to this man, bordering on elder abuse. I remember the last year or so of Reagan's Presidency, and I pretty much figured Nancy was running the country. A year later they announced his altzheimer's diagnosis, and 2 years later, he died. Biden is WAY further down that road, and it is a miracle he can string together two words into a sentence.
    "Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - Philip K. Dick

Lets all see, if any, there is any dust up from his comments today.....the latino and black differences.
    Anyone else and their hide would be nailed to the wall..........
    I can't wait to see the fireworks during the DNC convention.........beer and popcorn time.

Did you see his unlike the African American community gaf....lmfao

A friend's Young daughters have shirts with his logo but the slogan is Hiden from Biden 🤣
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.