Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden looses temper - again

Default Biden looses temper - again

There are lots of Demonrat power players just had to change their underwear, LOL
    On CBS no less and worse a black reporter
    No wonder his handles keep him locked in the basement.
    Wonder how many times Trump Campaign will be playing this on black folks Fakebook feed?

This would be astounding if this kind of behavior wasn't typical of him
    Least this might remover the moniker Sleepy Joe, hehe

https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-b...about-cocaine/
    Last edited by explo72; 08-05-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Please I hope that he lasts until election. Most likely he will vote for DJT instead of himself. I just have this sneaking suspicion that Dems all pull off an 11th hour swap leaving little time to dig up dirt on a replacement, most likely Mike Obama, is my guess.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I'll know the DNC has gone completely bonkers if Kamela Harris gets the nod >>> she had 15 minutes of fame and then went deader than a flat tire - she had no $$$ support and didn't finish better than next to last in the few primaries she was in ...

her only claim to fame was being nasty to old man Bernie on the one debate ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    I'll know the DNC has gone completely bonkers if Kamela Harris gets the nod >>> she had 15 minutes of fame and then went deader than a flat tire - she had no $$$ support and didn't finish better than next to last in the few primaries she was in ...

her only claim to fame was being nasty to old man Bernie on the one debate ....
    Lets not forget her being nasty with Willie.

That bitch is just nasty, PERIOD!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Trump is savage Y'all. type in donald j trump . com then anything. You can thank me later. Like this donaldjtrump.com/ggtrbf
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Hehe! That's brilliant!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Nice !!!
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Biden's senility does seem to have that "mean old man" portion to it >>> just before the DNC Virus lockdown scam - Biden went nose-to-nose with a construction worker - got damn hot & nasty - Biden's manager had to rescue the situation and then the SS team did a surround ...

been side reports of flare ups with campaign people >>> people that question his senility get the anger ....

that recent one with the black reporter and the crack addict remark >>>> HUGE HUGE problem

Biden cannot even appear in a public setting and they still have him as the nominee?