Thread: Fauci Approved Hydroxychloroquine 15 years ago.

Default Fauci Approved Hydroxychloroquine 15 years ago.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cover-...iruses/5713659

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/...1743-422X-2-69

That's not what the lying bastard said today during congress interrogations . How long before POTUS puts and end to this frickin coronavirus lie ?

Or puts an end to Fuaci's lies
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Its going to be interesting........Louis Gohmert, House member, republican...........tests positive for cv-19, states on Hannity that he will be taking HCQ and zpac as treatment.
    When all this started about HCQ, as a treatment, the cost about $20 to $30 per month (60 pills )....now its $150 and up depending on sites..Canadian pharmacies.
    There are a lot of people aware of the conflict over HCQ.... and not all of them are conservatives.
    A few words come to mind....EVIL....DIABOLICAL....but to me these words don't even come close to describing the real mindset of these people.

I say screw em all. Keep your immune system at or as close to peak as possible and keep your distance. Eat right, drink lots of good for ya liquids, get at least 7 hours of restful sleep at night and work like you mean it during the day. Get some sun, bath daily and above all, get the gov off your front porch.

You can count on everything that comes out of their collective mouths is bull-Shlt from point A to point Z.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Won't you just tell us how you really feel..
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I thought I just did!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Virology Journal link no workie. I've noticed this happens quite a bit lately...many links disappear.

Is this the work described?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
    Last edited by Logan5; 08-03-2020 at 06:24 PM.