Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: NFAC firearms instruction.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,508

    Default

    Don't think many of his thoughts are like mine. And don't mistake the fact that I have a keyboard for not knowing how to handle a weapon when it is our time.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lapland, TN
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    .... when it is our time.
    In your mind just who is "our". "we", "us". It's rhetorical, don't bother.

    You may have missed my point ... discord was sown long ago, took root and thrived.

    WHEN "our" time comes "we" may just find "ourselves" standing alone.

    Skarecrow

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarecrow View Post
    In your mind just who is "our". "we", "us". It's rhetorical, don't bother.

    You may have missed my point ... discord was sown long ago, took root and thrived.

    WHEN "our" time comes "we" may just find "ourselves" standing alone.

    Skarecrow
    If you don't mind, just something to think about. What you've posted here could be taken in one of two ways. It could be reminding us of truth and fact, of which we're all pretty much aware. It could also be taken as you're possibly trying to intentionally sow seeds doubts and uncertainty. I think you need to clarify so we know exactly where you stand. These are, indeed perilous and uncertain times and one needs to know for certain just who is friend and who is foe. No accusation, just saying,...if you know what I mean. I'm retired Air Force and I just consider all angles, and complacency absolutely has no place in today's volatile environment. Gotta know for certain who can be trusted and about whom there is even the slightest cause for doubt.

    "our, we and us" are all of us who love our country, our freedoms and our liberties, and who are willing to fight to preserve them. We are all too aware that there are those in the population at large in America, and in our so called government, who seem to wish to tear America down and rebuild it into their version of what they think it should be. They want two classes...Lords and Peasants...They being the Lords and we being the peasants...a new kind of slavery...perhaps for lack of a better term. And I think the time for that fight isn't too far into the future. Now, I'm an old cuss...75...so I may or may not be around to see it. But its coming and everyone is going to have to choose one side or the other. There will be no neutral ground. As the axiom goes, if you're not for us, you're against us.
    Last edited by beowulf; 08-10-2020 at 10:19 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lapland, TN
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    .... if you're not for us, you're against us.
    I wouldn't bother with you were I against you.

    I try to look at issues from various aspects, reading/hearing what others think sorta fuels my thinking on matters.

    Now I didn't say you are wrong for your thoughts on gmj and his merry band of boneheads, I offered that consideration be given to the fact that he and his are acting as "we" should have acted ... decades ago. That although media has provided for our seething disgust for one and other we both have a common ... antagonist.

    While the granmaster warrants ridicule, he made a misguided effort to to keep attention on the murderous POS who killed a Ms. Breonna Taylor for the sake of maintaining the "war on drugs".

    My point is, people who "we" have been cultivated to despise rise up to confront the very same scumbag bureaurats that ... I'm gonna assume here, that WE also despise and "we" amuse ourselves at their misfortune.

    It seems as though the status quo is so deeply entrenched in "our" psyche, that although "we" on many levels detest, we also detest any who would oppose this status quo.

    Make sense?

    Skarecrow
    Last edited by Skarecrow; 08-10-2020 at 04:05 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarecrow View Post
    I wouldn't bother with you were I against you.

    I try to look at issues from various aspects, reading/hearing what others think sorta fuels my thinking on matters.

    Now I didn't say you are wrong for your thoughts on gmj and his merry band of boneheads, I offered that consideration be given to the fact that he and his are acting as "we" should have acted ... decades ago. That although media has provided for our seething disgust for one and other we both have a common ... antagonist.

    While the granmaster warrants ridicule, he made a misguided effort to to keep attention on the murderous POS who killed a Ms. Breonna Taylor for the sake of maintaining the "war on drugs".

    My point is, people who "we" have been cultivated to despise rise up to confront the very same scumbag bureaurats that ... I'm gonna assume here, that WE also despise and "we" amuse ourselves at their misfortune.

    It seems as though the status quo is so deeply entrenched in "our" psyche, that although "we" on many levels detest, we also detest any who would oppose this status quo.

    Make sense?

    Skarecrow
    LOL! Yeah, gotcha. As I said, no offense intended. As a retired Senior NCO I'm not shy about "scratching an itch" if I get one. Just that we've had a few come in "under the radar", and when you read what they say on the surface they sound like one of us. But when you read between the lines you get a whole other picture. Thanks for your reply.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lapland, TN
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    As I said, no offense intended.
    None taken Brother.

    It seems that over the course of the past few decades, as our social fabric has been deliberately unraveled, we who took notice became entrenched in our personal ... preparations, both physical and mental. Many of us are well past our typical default settings and are wound so tightly we're keenly focused.

    Our immediate concerns are family and friends ... as it should be.

    There are others who share our concerns but from different perspectives and due to the social institutional emphasis of self growth, self preservation and propaganda of state's media, we the people are at odds with each other.

    My enemy is not my enemy til he directs his violence towards me and mine. Should he be of different race, creed or color but bear grievance like mine against the same entity there is a cautious potential.

    Skarecrow

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweet Tennessee
    Posts
    4,471

    Default

    Ehhh, feed'em fish heads.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •