Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AG Barr in front of house injustice committee

Default AG Barr in front of house injustice committee

I know this is long, 4 1/2 hours , but it is further proof that the demonrats in DC need to be removed from office. Question after question , the demonrats would not let him answer, but the Best line of the day , around the 4:25 mark, AG Barr asks for a 5 minute break, Nadler denies it, Barr says " You're a real class act Mr. Chairman " .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieDUnUX9PhM

Watched about half of it up until the 5 minute break. Barr was great.
    One thing that came out new was the revelation that another u.s. atty. has been assigned to look into all the unmasking done during Obammys admin.
    I know some members here and a lot in the general public doubt that no one is going to be held accountable for their crimes.............I still hold out hope there will be.

I believe there will be, WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.
    Barr was good. He acted professional as he should have. He kept his cool until finally after so many Dems were spouting off and not allowing him to respond, he finally spoke up and said. Is it going to be like this through the whole inquiry? You aren't asking questions. Your just grand standing. If you're going to ask me a question, then have the decency to allow me to answer the damn question!

I think my responses to each of those ramblings from the Dems would have been, " out of context" or, is that a Question? If so, are you going to allow me to answer or continue to politic your talking points out of context?

The Dems did the same type of fake inquiry during the Russia inquiry. It didn't fly then and it didn't fly with Barr this time. He won't put up with their kangaroo style tactics.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I only saw excerpts of that lame circus sideshow on Tucker Carlson or sound cuts on talkradio. Nadler is an irrepressible jack-ass and listening to the little I heard made me SICK!!!

ONLY ONE CURE:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I only saw excerpts of that lame circus sideshow on Tucker Carlson or sound cuts on talkradio. Nadler is an irrepressible jack-ass and listening to the little I heard made me SICK!!!

ONLY ONE CURE:
    Ever read Lucifer's Hammer? Good book. Might be just what we need at this point.

what they need to arrange is a post - press conference featuring AG Barr - re-pose all the DNC questions and allow Barr to actually answer them in entirety ...

Its was a PR grandstanding manufactured event...as one member posted....Kangaroo Court.....Jerry Springer...

Textbook of the left....trying to play good cop/bad cop.

I got tired of the predictability of it...they never wanting the other side to be herd...

It was very much like a Chris Matthews interview...only Chris Matthews to be heard.

Ishmaelites run wild....

Agree with Laura Ingraham's comments here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXvtfB2Er9s

My non Ishmaeite .02,

Orangetom

Nads reminds me of a boy who sucked his thumb throughout puberty and still talks like he has his thumb in his mouth.. Blek! The guy turns my stomach!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

No nads is the Bill O'Reilly of congress. When he asks a question, if you don't respond the way he wants you to, he refuses to let you respond at all. He needs to "kiss" a Louisville Slugger (baseball bat) real hard.

OOOOh I know just the bat, her name is Lucille.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.