Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Left hand, right hand

Default Left hand, right hand

For quite a while now I have been racking my brain what is to be gained from the COVID 1984 virus and all of the riots the ministry of truth is studiously avoiding showing on TV. I know. I am slow. But I finally figured it out.

No matter what you think about the Kung-Flu, the response was engineered. The numbers were fixed. The message was scripted and timed with pin point accuracy. The Riots, the destruction of monuments, the take over of cities all helped what I think is one of the greatest magic tricks ever pulled off.

Prior to the virus and riots, there were 5 states that allowed mail-in ballots. Current count? 41. That's right. 41. There was no discussion, no fan fare, just a quiet move made by the left hand, while everyone was paying attention to the right. They aren't talking about Cheat-by mail any more, want to know why? It's here. Now they are talking about it taking days maybe even weeks, before we know who won the election.

Penn and Teller in their show "Fool Us", explained this FAR better than I could ever do, and HERE is the link.

In the parlance of magic tricks, we were fooled. Bamboozled, gamed, hoodwinked, and a plethora of other terms ... AGAIN. It's no wonder the powers that be think we are so stupid, because we are. We keep falling for the same tricks, over and over and over again.

This election won't be won on peoples votes, it will be won on by the people counting the votes. Just look at the practice session of the DNC primaries. We will vote on November 3rd, and we won't know who will be President until a week later. If the wrong guy wins, recounts. Discovery of "Lost" ballots. This is a routine event in the Peoples State of Washington and the Democratic Republic of Oregon. Now we get to experience the joy of watching the lead of the wrong guy diminish to a loss, before our very eyes. None of this was covered except by a small paper in Spokane, WA in a tiny article on page 10.

Cheat-by-mail is now here, folks and we will be a one party country very soon. RIP, America.
    Last edited by Crazy Uncle; 07-27-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    "Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - Philip K. Dick

I'm beginning to get that same "itch" in my craw. And its an itch that can't be scratched. And I'm just no sure how long we'll remain a "Country" after this coming election. As I've sated a few times before, either way the election goes I think we are facing some very perilous times. If Trump should win, the left is going to go stark raving bat $hit crazy. If ole Joe Biodenonovich "wins", the left is going to think they can just ram whatever down our throats unchecked. Either way, the S is going to HTF...BIG TIME!! And when its all over what was once America may be a total shambles.

I'm beginning to get that same "itch" in my craw. And its an itch that can't be scratched. And I'm just not sure how long we'll remain a "Country" after this coming election. As I've sated a few times before, either way the election goes I think we are facing some very perilous times. If Trump should win, the left is going to go stark raving bat $hit crazy. If ole Joe Biodenonovich "wins", the left is going to think they can just ram whatever down our throats unchecked. Either way, the S is going to HTF...BIG TIME!! And when its all over what was once America may be a total shambles. (ARGHHH!! I double posted again!!)

I don't know that's its so much as we're that stupid. I think it maybe has more to do with what the left wants the courts support, and when we protest (peaceably) the courts kick us in the teeth. It seems to be , "heads, they win, tails, we lose". Its a festering sore that's going to come to a violent eruption.
    Last edited by beowulf; 07-27-2020 at 09:02 AM.

My take on this is that the general plan was in place. Ferguson incident didn't light off the fuse like they hoped, nor did several other "problems" but we've now reached the critical mass that's allowed the Left to scrape together the puddles of slime that have oozed out from under their rocks and coalesced into the mobs we now see runnin' wild.
    I could, of course, be wildly mistaken.

Left hand, right hand, magic trick, whatever hindsight is 2020 (not a joke). The real very real concerning and also disturbing thing is that in every single city and town there are people who are fighting for a communist blm lifestyle. They are real, they are growing, and they have big coffers to push their agenda. THEY ARE A UNIFIED EFFORT we are the silent majority (ponder on that a minute) we are shackled by rule of law and morals THEY ARE NOT! This is a pivotal moment in American History who's side will write the books?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Left hand, right hand, magic trick, whatever hindsight is 2020 (not a joke). The real very real concerning and also disturbing thing is that in every single city and town there are people who are fighting for a communist blm lifestyle. They are real, they are growing, and they have big coffers to push their agenda. THEY ARE A UNIFIED EFFORT we are the silent majority (ponder on that a minute) we are shackled by rule of law and morals THEY ARE NOT! This is a pivotal moment in American History who's side will write the books?
    I could add a lot to this Flock, but not believing in violence (), I'll hold off from saying my piece...for now. But, yeah, I'm in total agreement with you. We need to start gathering in the hundreds, thousands...ENMASS...and start marching...sans burning police cars, attacking LE, destroying property, etc. A show of force, PEACEFULLY, to make a statement. Only problem is, I don't think they will listen to us until we hit'em in the mouth real hard and violently with something...balled fist, rifle stock, baseball bat, 2X4...something they, maybe, will comprehend. But should we do so I believe it a safe bet that there will be a confrontation...and it might just blow the lid off the kettle. "Course, that's coming anyway...sooner or later.
    Last edited by beowulf; 07-27-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I could add a lot to this Flock, but not believing in violence (), I'll hold off from saying my piece...for now. But, yeah, I'm in total agreement with you. We need to start gathering in the hundreds, thousands...ENMASS...and start marching...sans burning police cars, attacking LE, destroying property, etc. A show of force, PEACEFULLY, to make a statement. Only problem is, I don't think they will listen to us until we hit'em in the mouth real hard and violently with something...balled fist, rifle stock, baseball bat, 2X4...something they, maybe, will comprehend. But should we do so I believe it a safe bet that there will be a confrontation...and it might just blow the lid off the kettle. "Course, that's coming anyway...sooner or later.
    Thousands of armed peaceful gun owners marched in Richmond, only to be ignored by their governor who pushed his anti-2A agenda anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    For quite a while now I have been racking my brain what is to be gained from the COVID 1984 virus and all of the riots the ministry of truth is studiously avoiding showing on TV. I know. I am slow. But I finally figured it out.

No matter what you think about the Kung-Flu, the response was engineered. The numbers were fixed. The message was scripted and timed with pin point accuracy. The Riots, the destruction of monuments, the take over of cities all helped what I think is one of the greatest magic tricks ever pulled off.

Prior to the virus and riots, there were 5 states that allowed mail-in ballots. Current count? 41. That's right. 41. There was no discussion, no fan fare, just a quiet move made by the left hand, while everyone was paying attention to the right. They aren't talking about Cheat-by mail any more, want to know why? It's here. Now they are talking about it taking days maybe even weeks, before we know who won the election.

Penn and Teller in their show "Fool Us", explained this FAR better than I could ever do, and HERE is the link.

In the parlance of magic tricks, we were fooled. Bamboozled, gamed, hoodwinked, and a plethora of other terms ... AGAIN. It's no wonder the powers that be think we are so stupid, because we are. We keep falling for the same tricks, over and over and over again.

This election won't be won on peoples votes, it will be won on by the people counting the votes. Just look at the practice session of the DNC primaries. We will vote on November 3rd, and we won't know who will be President until a week later. If the wrong guy wins, recounts. Discovery of "Lost" ballots. This is a routine event in the Peoples State of Washington and the Democratic Republic of Oregon. Now we get to experience the joy of watching the lead of the wrong guy diminish to a loss, before our very eyes. None of this was covered except by a small paper in Spokane, WA in a tiny article on page 10.

Cheat-by-mail is now here, folks and we will be a one party country very soon. RIP, America.
    Great analysis. May I re-post some or part of this elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    Thousands of armed peaceful gun owners marched in Richmond, only to be ignored by their governor who pushed his anti-2A agenda anyway.
    Yeah, I was thinking of that when I posted this. Reason for my saying they aren't gong to listen to us until we start kicking some serious a$$...literally. As Ben Franklin said, "If we don't hang together, we'll surely hang separately".

Prediction....protests, voter intemadation, threats, physical violence, deaths at many voting places November 4th.

Flock6....your right on target... the protests in these smaller communities and suburbs this time around was something new and I was actually surprised by them.