Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Left hand, right hand

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Fox is on a slow roll over plan. To gradually get more progressive. And slowly brain wash the conservative population. The only way is ....well dare I say.
    Interesting theory. I cannot dispute it.... more libtards on Fox now than when it premiered 20+ years ago. If they can Tucker Carlson it will suck and then I'm for sure erasing it from my cable box memory.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I believe in my whole heart we're having a civil war regardless of who wins if we even make it that far........ We're basically in the midst of it now the lines just haven't been defined.
    The lines have been drawn. This "Civil" war is not fought over territory, money, or other property.This one is being fought over idealism and power. Geography is immaterial.
    "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes." - J. Stalin

I've been disappointed in Fox News for some time now......I only catch it on occasion because I cannot stand the other networks but am careful about what they say.

I am careful about what I hear when I am on the shortwave bands as well as the local AM broadcasting bands.

I am aware that Fox News is going to the left...been aware for some time now..

I like Tucker Carlson and he is one of the few for whom I look forward to what he says.

As far as I am concerned...most of the new networks have become Ishmaelites

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    What if some large well-funded Conservative organization (maybe one of the Conservative news networks?...mabye Fox News...I know, I said conservative, but they are big enough and have the audience) sets up a web site, with sufficient server capacity/bandwidth/all that necessary IT stuff, and then launches a media / social media campaign to have everyone who mails in their vote take a cell pic of it before mailing it in, and e-mails or texts it to the website. This could be a database of actual votes in the event of the mail-in fraud that we are all expecting.

It would have to have a very high response rate to get enough vote pics on file to help counter any shenanigans, and I'm sure many would still want to keep their vote private. I also know the Left would dismiss it out of hand as untrustworthy and not "official", but at least a more reliable version of the truth would be available, and the public would know about it instead of just the lies of the Left wing media.

Maybe Judicial Watch could pull it off.

I think you are on to something. But instead of pictures and the like, everyone shows positive ID, to register to vote. Registration means you have a Block Chain account, where you get to vote. One account. One vote. No duplicates. It is instantly verifiable and anonymous at the same time. In fact, anyone in the world could tally the votes themselves at any time for any election. It would work for those scoundrels that occupy both houses at the state and federal level. Find out how they vote.

The public/private aspects of block chain would make it easy to accommodate in person as well as "mail in" voting. All you need is access to the internet or a cell phone.
    Last edited by GR82BPREPD; 08-03-2020 at 03:03 AM.
    "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes." - J. Stalin

FOX is just adjusting to the downfall & abandonment of CNN & MSNBC >>> they want those viewers and need to moderate & come more center - the primetime is still about as conservative as they can make it - start to worry when Rev Al's face starts to appear ...

They've already got his sister, Donna braziel of Clinton and obama fame.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    I think you are on to something. But instead of pictures and the like, everyone shows positive ID, to register to vote. Registration means you have a Block Chain account, where you get to vote. One account. One vote. No duplicates. It is instantly verifiable and anonymous at the same time. In fact, anyone in the world could tally the votes themselves at any time for any election. It would work for those scoundrels that occupy both houses at the state and federal level. Find out how they vote.

The public/private aspects of block chain would make it easy to accommodate in person as well as "mail in" voting. All you need is access to the internet or a cell phone.
    I wonder if Judicial Watch would do this.^^^