Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Left hand, right hand

Depends on the a.o
    We are in a republican strong hold area. We don't get the antifas and blms . So I have a rather uneventfull November ahead I beleive

I sure hope so
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Depends on the a.o
    We are in a republican strong hold area. We don't get the antifas and blms . So I have a rather uneventfull November ahead I beleive
    Don't count on that driftz, just watched an hour and a half interview of an ex Navy Seal by John Wells, he says a civil war is coming in Nov. , no matter who wins.

Millie is defying POTUS , sending NG into hot zones with no weapons, we the people are on our own, lock and load , it's coming. They will keep kicking us until Nov. 3 . Then we show them we ain't Venezuela .

Another thing he said I forgot to mention, 100,000 vets out there chomping at the bit to teach BLM, Antifa , and all the other communist bastards that this ain't Russia, or china. Gonna get real very soon.

One more thing I forgot to mention, 40 million Americans with millions of guns and trillions of rounds of ammo ready to take them on . And still they keep kicking .

Somebody will have a very bad day.
    Last edited by bambam; 07-27-2020 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    Great analysis. May I re-post some or part of this elsewhere?
    None of what I write here is copyrighted, unless I say so. Have at it, Psycho. Just remember to attribute it to this blinding genius of a guy, you know on another board....
    Last edited by Crazy Uncle; 07-28-2020 at 07:45 AM.
    "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    None of what I write here is copyrighted, unless I say so. Have at it, Psycho. Just remember to attribute it to this blinding genius of a guy, you know on another board....
    I'll be spreading some of that blinding genius!

What if some large well-funded Conservative organization (maybe one of the Conservative news networks?...mabye Fox News...I know, I said conservative, but they are big enough and have the audience) sets up a web site, with sufficient server capacity/bandwidth/all that necessary IT stuff, and then launches a media / social media campaign to have everyone who mails in their vote take a cell pic of it before mailing it in, and e-mails or texts it to the website. This could be a database of actual votes in the event of the mail-in fraud that we are all expecting.

It would have to have a very high response rate to get enough vote pics on file to help counter any shenanigans, and I'm sure many would still want to keep their vote private. I also know the Left would dismiss it out of hand as untrustworthy and not "official", but at least a more reliable version of the truth would be available, and the public would know about it instead of just the lies of the Left wing media.

Maybe Judicial Watch could pull it off.

Fox is on a slow roll over plan. To gradually get more progressive. And slowly brain wash the conservative population. The only way is ....well dare I say.

Agree.....been saying something is wrong with Fox News....

Someone got to them like they got to the Drudge.

Ishmaelites run wild..

Orangetom
    NOt an Ishmaelite.

The old man that owned Fox died and his kids have took over. But just like politics left or right, Fox or Cnn, different sides of the same coin. News is nothing more than propaganda anymore, don't seem to matter where it comes from.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I believe in my whole heart we're having a civil war regardless of who wins if we even make it that far........ We're basically in the midst of it now the lines just haven't been defined.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.