Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A way around this so called “coin shortage”

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I thought I was the only one that kept ammo cans full of change. Between my normal ammo and the coins I’m sure my new neighbors think I have enough ammo to supply an army!!

there are a few of us weirdos still around.

Do y'all realize how many coin vending machines there are out there? The little bit of change we throw in the jar is nothing.
    I even spoke to my bank about it. Her exact words were, it's a ruse. There is no shortage.
    IMO... What will happen is, because it's been announced that there is a 'fake' shortage, IT will cause a real shortage eventually. For a long time, we've been reading that China wants the dollar deminished. Over time that is exactly what's been happening. The dollar in all forms ( paper, half dollars, quarter, nickels, dimes and pennies) has been losing its value and the yen will eventually takes its place. This has been in the works for decades. We were told this and we ignored it.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Do y'all realize how many coin vending machines there are out there? The little bit of change we throw in the jar is nothing.
    I even spoke to my bank about it. Her exact words were, it's a ruse. There is no shortage.
    IMO... What will happen is, because it's been announced that there is a 'fake' shortage, IT will cause a real shortage eventually. For a long time, we've been reading that China wants the dollar deminished. Over time that is exactly what's been happening. The dollar in all forms ( paper, half dollars, quarter, nickels, dimes and pennies) has been losing its value and the yen will eventually takes its place. This has been in the works for decades. We were told this and we ignored it.
    Bullseye Cammie !
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

If Trump follows through with getting rid of the federal reserve, we're back in business, the dollar will have a great come back and China can eat dirt! The gold back dollar is the only way, IMO! If he doesn't, then be prepared and learn to trade in Chinese currency because it's on our door step, knocking hard!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!