Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: masks

The guns and ammo shortages are the worst they have ever been in my area. People are waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    The guns and ammo shortages are the worst they have ever been in my area. People are waking up.
    How about cash? It's still good here.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

No idea about cash. I went to my credit union to pull out 300.00, no problem there. Gas stations still make change. Idk.

Politicians caught on hot mike wearing masks for " political theater "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAD85rnORA

Sterile mask production;

https://t.me/USPatriots/1723

I just got done washing my mask in the kitchen sink and several washings. Have spare masks in my vehicles as well.

However..

Before putting on my mask I spray the inside of it with liquid silver....and now keep four bottles of this liquid silver in my locker at work.

I also have a bottle in the side pocket of my car and truck...dark brown spray bottles.

Silver is anti bacterial and anti microbial...

Again however...I also take daily ...vitamins C, D3, and zinc....along with some other vitamins. Also take a teaspoon of liquid silver a day ...but will sometimes alternated days on this.

I don't know if the masks help per se...but also believe that we as a nation are being groomed to accept this latest round of "Herding" before the really big herding plans come over us.
    I also am of the belief that this Deep State Administration is hell bent on doing as much herding as with what they can get away on the American People....and by any means....and in particular ...as Abraham Lincoln stated....by working on the prejudices of the people..
    And you can include fears...and cultivating fears in the American people....programming..

I thought when this C19 stuff began that it would go on as long as they could get away with it....social political leverage over the herd.

I think the liquid silver cannot hurt..so I use it.

I believe the masks help you from spreading ...not you from getting it per se...Just my opinion..

Is not that the function of masks in a Operating Room..????

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-18-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I just got done washing my mask in the kitchen sink and several washings. Have spare masks in my vehicles as well.

However..

Before putting on my mask I spray the inside of it with liquid silver....and now keep four bottles of this liquid silver in my locker at work.

I also have a bottle in the side pocket of my car and truck...dark brown spray bottles.

Silver is anti bacterial and anti microbial...

Again however...I also take daily ...vitamins C, D3, and zinc....along with some other vitamins. Also take a teaspoon of liquid silver a day ...but will sometimes alternated days on this.

I don't know if the masks help per se...but also believe that we as a nation are being groomed to accept this latest round of "Herding" before the really big herding plans come over us.
    I also am of the belief that this Deep State Administration is hell bent on doing as much herding as with what they can get away on the American People....and by any means....and in particular ...as Abraham Lincoln stated....by working on the prejudices of the people..
    And you can include fears...and cultivating fears in the American people....programming..

I thought when this C19 stuff began that it would go on as long as they could get away with it....social political leverage over the herd.

I think the liquid silver cannot hurt..so I use it.

I believe the masks help you from spreading ...not you from getting it per se...Just my opinion..

Is not that the function of masks in a Operating Room..????

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

The only mask that will stop a virus is a form-fitting mask with a filter that is of smaller particle size than the size of a virus. 99.9 percent of the masks people are wearing will NOT stop a virus. They may stop droplets, if you sneeze or cough, or if someone else sneezes or coughs, but they will not stop a virus.

Only reason I wear one is it keeps me from having to shoot stupid, whimpering, pesky wittle lemmng liberals if they start to give me a hard time about not wearing one. And they say the virus can enter through your eyes also, so why haven't they mandated that we must wear goggles. OOPS!! I'd better hush and not give them any more ideas.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-18-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Only reason I wear one is it keeps me from having to shoot stupid, whimpering, pesky wittle lemmng leberals if they start to give me a hard time about not wearing one. And they say the virus can enter through your eyes also, so why haven't they mandated that we must wear goggles. OOPS!! I'd better hush and not give them any more ideas.
    Careful Beo, or they will have us wearing these;

https://www.moviefanatic.com/gallery...l-body-condom/

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Careful Beo, or they will have us wearing these;

https://www.moviefanatic.com/gallery...l-body-condom/