Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BLM visits St. Louis mansion

I agree with Tom - stop the criticism....except constructive of course. These people have big cajones...can you imagine this happening to you and your family? Talk is cheap - it's easy to say, I would've done this or that - you weren't there. This couple stood up and made a stand. Did they exhibit proper weapon control? Who gives a s**t....!

I only hope I have their courage if/when this comes my way.......

I pew pew pretty much every day. And shoot 40-50k rds a year in competitions and training. But it don't mean some lucky punk wouldn't get me by shear luck of the draw. I like to think not. But in reality anything can happen

Human interest story.... I was 11 years old. I had one of those co2 pellet revolvers I just got at the brand new Walmart in 1987ish. Got a cool cowboy holster from a cap gun I had and I was f-ing John Wayne. Quick drawing like a mofo. I saw a bird about 50 yards out high in a tree. I quick drawer blam from the hip. Spladooooog pink mist bird falls from the Willow tree 20 + feet. What are the odds???? It wasn't skill. Just dumb luck. 1000 percent of this story is true. Lol
    Last edited by driftz240; 06-29-2020 at 09:40 PM.

Critiquing is how people try not to make the same mistakes. Being critical out of spite is one thing. Being critical to see mistakes and point them out can save someone's life if that same or simular situation is at their front steps.
    Having Big cajones don't mean Shlt when you're DEAD... I'd just as soon not be a martre just to show I have big balls.

You know the old saying. You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run.

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    I agree with Tom - stop the criticism....except constructive of course. These people have big cajones...can you imagine this happening to you and your family? Talk is cheap - it's easy to say, I would've done this or that - you weren't there. This couple stood up and made a stand. Did they exhibit proper weapon control? Who gives a s**t....!

I only hope I have their courage if/when this comes my way.......
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

The couple involved in this will be on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show on Tuesday June 30th for those who want to see them.

According to Tucker, the local D. A. must be a libtard asshat as she is threatening to bring charges against the couple. Were I on the jury I'd vote "not guilty" in a second .... and might add some verbiage the judge would not like about the prosecutor in the case.

This country is going insane. I'd say "it's time to buy more ammo" again, but today there was none in most calibers I use except .22 and I have enough of that. In fact really I'm okay but geesh.... I don't think people have bought up guns and ammo like this back even in the Obama gun banic days .....

You can buy a gun in a obscure caliber. It's times like these I buy 9x18 Makarov or 6.5 grendel

Explo 72,

I too quickly noted that fellow you are describing for the reason he seemed so out of place and my instinct was and still is ...that he is a type of manager of what is going on....a director.

I want to take a moment to remind the members here of something which the left so often takes advantage in many many people who do not really think something through....

The first one is that the 2nd Amendment does not say anything at all about gun safety.....period...

IN like manner to how the 2nd Amendment does not say anything about hunting ...for which the left so often wants to frame the Amendment....along with safety.

Be Warned on them or anyone herding your thinking here..

I am not debating against safety.....for I run across safety issues very very often in handling U235....as it should be.

But for me the 2nd Amendment is for the security of a free state....the people....not government per se..but the people themselves..

Thanks to all for their input.....

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Agree with you Tommy Gunn....

This country is going insane. I'd say "it's time to buy more ammo" again, but today there was none in most calibers I use except .22 and I have enough of that. In fact really I'm okay but geesh.... I don't think people have bought up guns and ammo like this back even in the Obama gun banic days .....
    I too have not bought ammunition in some time....but am now mostly interested in Components for reloading/rolling my own ammo.

However ...these components too are in high demand and short supply.

Nor have I been to a gun store in some time...even to Bass Pro.

Bass Pro began to turn me off big time when I had to wait in line outside ...ala "Herding."

Reminds me too much of the stories I have read and heard about Soviet Russia and waiting in line for long periods of time to get simple daily items in short supply.

You members would do well to remember this as the engineered and planned chaos takes it's course in the coming years...how much someone is trying to mold us like Europe and eventually Soviet Russia .and or Communist China.....for this is to me...their goal....Massive Herding...or conversely ..Herding the Masses.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

My team and I discuss every project upon completion. We note our mistakes and the steps we took to correct them, we criticize our efforts made to find more efficient means. Sometimes it's money sometimes it's how sometimes it's time. There's always something we can improve.

This couple couldn't really talk the talk but they walked the walk.....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

the liberals seem to have revised history & the facts to justify this break into the gated community >>> seems they are claiming the Mayor lives there and thus FULLY JUSTIFIED IN TRESPASSING - the street has also become a public street OWNED BY THE PEOPLE ....