Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BLM visits St. Louis mansion

Default BLM visits St. Louis mansion

this is pathetic on a few fronts and a bit surreal.

BLM in front of a very stately mansion in St. Louis suburbs.
    two homeowners "defend" their property
    nicely dressed woman with what looks like a snub nosed revolver
    husband in kakis and pink polo shirt "holding" an AR, sure shows no signs of knowing how.
    wonder if he has ever pulled the charging handle or fired a round.
    stands right out in the open.
    when scenes like this go hot there either going to learn real fast about cover & concealment or be dead.
    I guess maybe they deserve credit for at least trying.

and that's all it takes to drive away the BLM group

https://twitter.com/i/status/1277398234055483393

don't let you regional bigotry get in the way >> guy probably is twice as capable as you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I note that the first response to the video calls it "brandishing" and is trying to have their law licenses removed. Assaults on all fronts apparently... Nobody is allowed to own anything or have a decent life unless they fit an ever changing morass of narratives.

don't let you regional bigotry get in the way >> guy probably is twice as capable as you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I respectfully disagree.
    What I see (I could be wrong) is a very rich guy who bought minimal weapons and has no idea how to use them
    i.e wife should have long gun not what looks like snub nosed revolver - and look at how she is holding it.
    He should at least be behind that concrete & shrubary because if they rushed him he wouldn't have much reaction time.
    both he and wife are in bare feet
    wife crosses the back of husband's head with muzzle of her revolver 5 sec in.
    I would never point the muzzle directly at the crowd like he does @ 12 sec.

some new angles
    this is quite the mansion.
    why not private security or dogs, clearly these folks could afford that.
    BLM breaks thru private gate
    scroll down to second video
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1277448317388099586

close up of the homeowners and weapons
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbpgMenW...jpg&name=small

The lady is holding (improperly) a semiauto that might be a PPK or a similar style gun. The man has a AR-15 . Both could use a bit more muzzle discipline but I suspect the man would be able to take care of the matter should it go sideways.

Geeeesh. A woman out on her stoop with a small pistol. I don't even think she should be out there myself .....until she gets a longarm.

They really ought to have thought this out a little more.

Also.... I'd be armed with an AR.... but I think I would have more than one magazine on me at the time.

Geeeesh. A woman out on her stoop with a small pistol. I don't even think she should be out there myself .....until she gets a longarm.

They really ought to have thought this out a little more.

Also.... I'd be armed with an AR.... but I think I would have more than one magazine on me at the time.
    bad situation all around.
    for a mansion like that perimeter security was woefully lacking.
    he should have been on that portico roof doing his yelling - i.e. "roof Korean" https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/roof-koreans
    I bet they have a sprinkler system they could have turned on, all kinds of other things
    for the kind of $ they obviously have they should hire a security consultant and get their act together.

but I guess at this point in the civil war that minor show of force was enough to scare off the mob.
    doubt that will be enough in the near future.

and I wouldn't be at all surprised if some enterprising ambulance chaser slaps them with a civil suit for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    some new angles
    this is quite the mansion.
    why not private security or dogs, clearly these folks could afford that.
    BLM breaks thru private gate
    scroll down to second video
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1277448317388099586

close up of the homeowners and weapons
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbpgMenW...jpg&name=small
    I honestly believe this is just staged as heck. The wrought iron gate was standing open, the people just walked in like nothing happened? I'm sure the laws are significantly different in St. Louis than here, but it seems odd that a person armed inside of their walled in yard is shown to be this calm. I'm not sure I even understand how they were there without being fired upon? Seems fishy to me, but I'm also jaded.

You fellows need to knock that s--t off....and think about what you are going to do when this kind of two legged wildlife comes for your neighborhood.....because this is not going to stop.....

It is going to get worse before the election and also after the election no matter who wins... or loses.

What I know is that if the left wins....they will work to disarm the country.....coast to coast....the bills have already been written..

And I hold little hope for the so called conservative Republicans to speak up...their silence is deafening....

I think you will hear their Republican silence in this incident as well as the ones to come....

That is the one outstanding thing about the Republican Party...their silence..on so many issues to the people of this country....Democrat Lite is what the Republican Party is...to me.

As far as I am concerned ...someone on the left and also the Phony Right is giving this two legged wildlife carte blanche...to run wild across this land...

The only time this wildlife has been made to back up is out in the country or certain suburbs where people do not put up with such nonsense...

It is his property ..not theirs.....and private property at that...so posted....

Ishmaelites run wild..

Stay focused....I'm with IW on this...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Thinking about that video and looking in the corner of my radio shack at my Mossberg 12 gauge folding stock pump set up as a short barreled house gun....and the bandoleer of 2 and 3/4 inch shells..

I have the hunting length barrel for this shotgun but keep the house barrel on it most of the time.

Thinking that I need to get rid of the folding stock and put on the solid stock with which it came.

Also thinking I may get another bandoleer of shells..

Have an Ithaca Model 37 Police Special hidden downstairs..with another bandoleer of shells....and solid issue stock.

Hmmmm...two more bandoleers of shells...??? One more for each......and this shotgun will slam fire..unlike the Mossberg

There is a reason that under certain conditions the constabulary prefer shotguns....not accidental.

Just like in Afghanistan and Iraq ...under certain conditions house to house the shotgun was preferred and worked well....better than the AR...or Beretta.

I would have preferred my Mossberg 12 gauge under those conditions to my GP 100 or my 1911.

But that is just me.....still...thinking I need to replace the folding stock...with the factory issue solid stock.

Getting disgusted with Ishmaelite two legged wildlife..running amok across this land..

Orangetom