Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLM visits my town

Default BLM visits my town

Yesterday BLM / Antifa was scheduled to come to town 6 PM last night.

heads up cause the're coming your way - just a matter of time.

stated goal was to protest
    perhaps to desecrate the memorial to veterans from our town that paid the ultimate sacrifice.

here's a bit of background info on the town and memorial
    https://www.therogersvillereview.com...83292e134.html
    https://www.therogersvillereview.com...dd1070efa.html
    http://townofrogersville.com/visitors.html

you can see from the above that they picked the wrong town to try that $hit.

word started spreading early afternoon, and the extensive local prepper community reacted immediately along with just he general populous.
    one of the county commissioners pulled a counter protest permit and folks came from as far as the next county to defend the memorial.

Here's one after action report:

The group that was said to be coming "cancelled"... we went and had dinner at O'Henreys, then over to the memorial with maybe 200 others where we gathered (prayed/gave thanks for our vets, did pledge, sang anthem, hung out). A lot of cars came by, we waved and had lots of support from the community. A few kids on skateboards and some cars went by yelling antifa and BLM. We left around 8:30.... Haven't heard reports of after dark activities. General consensus was that if anyone messed with the vet memorial ... "hillbillies for 1,000 miles would descend up on them"
    and chatter from other preppers ( this from multiple people )
    We just heard that there will supposedly be a protest in front of the War Memorial at 1900. We’re assuming that means the Eternal Flame? I'm in R'ville now. Talked with the guy by the courthouse that has a permit to assemble to guard the courthouse.No sign of lefty protesters but plenty of good old boys.No uninformed LEO present. But police chief drove by in personal car and waved.The guy that organized the anti-protesters told me he was not armed. I suspect most were carrying concealed, no long guns. No protest. Just a group of good guys who filed a permit to protect the memorial in case low life appears.Looked like others milling around on the street that would join in a tussle if needed.I'd say anyone looking to loot and burn in R'ville is going to take a lot of casualties

Careful of that wording. A relatively conservative "friend/acquaintence" that is also a reporter for local rag, used that term on me to pose in front of my business and discuss the "counter protest". I assured her that it was not a counter anything, but that we were assembling to help insure the BLM group their constitutional right to peaceful assembly. She left me alone after that.

Good on your community to come together and stand your ground, that same thing happened in New Braunfels, Tx with same results. These groups want no part of resistance.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Hadnt heard about this Explo. Glad to hear of the turn out. I think it would be much the same around here.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Same with my town. The movement dident get traction. They got beat up and ran out of Dodge. Midwest isn't accepting there bs.

That $hit ends when they come to the country.

F.n.a

Absolutely bam. They can pile that mob in 10/40 deep and they wouldn't stand a chance in hell. Country folks are extremely protective over family, neighbors and what they worked hard to own and they won't allow a bunch of snot nosed punks to take or destroy it. PC doesn't exist and neither does appeasement of their so called cause.
    They are going about this all wrong!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

These idiots have no idea what white terror is , but they are in grave danger of finding out;

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/as-bla...and-spreading/

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

You sound like my son, Bam
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    You sound like my son, Bam

Sounds like an honor to me Winni. I want them to tell me what white privilege is . I worked the hayfields when I was 10 years old for $10 a day. I put on standing seam tin roof in the hot summer sun for minimum wage, and it wasn't 15 frickin dollars an hour back then. I could go on and on . I wonder how many of these Antifa and BLM punks ever did a damn days work in their life. Screw them all. They want some, come get it.