Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: white guy shoots back

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The only way I'd engage outside of my perimeter is if war is actually declared on the United States and all are called to arms to defend. Other than that, my domain, my RESPONSABILITY to defend, and I won't be gentle. I have multiple cameras placed all around my 15 acres and monitors inside, all on solar power, so if the grid goes down, I can still monitor and position for defense. I also have a sat phone to call the group members to assist if needed.
    That's my thinking too, Cammi. But it does present a dilemma of sorts. Say, I'm in Walmart or Food Lion parking lot loading my purchases into my vehicle. Suddenly, A mob of fifteen - twenty of these slime balls is coming toward me armed with chains, baseball bats, machetes, and other "tools" of their "trade" with blood lust in their eyes. If I can get into my car and get away quickly, good for me. Problem is, then they turn their blood lust on some other poor soul, maybe a young mother and a couple of little kids. (Age and gender doesn't seem matter to them...just so long as they're "white folks") Now, OTOH, my pistol holds 18 rounds...17 in the mag and one in the pipe. Plus I ALWAYS carry no less than two spare 17 round mags. That's 52 rounds of 9mm hollow points. I also have two additional 17 round mags I can load for a total of 86 rounds. The reason I shoot hollow points is that if gun play becomes necessary the hollow point is most likely going to stay in the body of the "recipient" and not pass thru and possibly injure an innocent person . If I stay and face them I can probably have them turn and run when I send the lead "bees" to greet them. Should it come to that, and shooting become necessary, I already have a spare mag in my off hand and can change mags in a couple of seconds if necessary. And I ain"t Matt Dillon. I'm not gong to be standing in the middle of the street. I'm going to be behind the best cover available to protect myself. And moving. In most cases it isn't wise to stay stationary, but moving and looking for a position of a better advantage.

I pray it never comes to that. So far we've not had any trouble in our little town...YET!! I pray it stays that way, but never say never.
    Last edited by beowulf; 06-16-2020 at 11:07 PM.

I'm a 67 yr old woman. What the hell could I do to fend off a mob in a parking lot? For one thing, I rarely leave the house so that's probably not likely, and secondly, I live 20 miles outside small town Texas and rarely go outside my county.

I'm not going to draw attention to myself that will put me in a position to have to shoot someone unless we are at war.
    When I do go to town, I'm very alert to my surroundings. I get what I need and leave. Thing is, in my little town, we all are familiar with one another. When someone shows up that isn't from around here, EVERYONE is on alert.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

They openly declared that they were going to kill him...several times...beat him with a skate board and more.... and he gets charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon....??? Wow!!!

Ishmaelites at work.....

Yes I know New Mexico is a liberal state..big time...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    They openly declared that they were going to kill him...several times...beat him with a skate board and more.... and he gets charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon....??? Wow!!!

Ishmaelites at work.....

Yes I know New Mexico is a liberal state..big time...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I think the problem is he appeared to cause trouble before the rioters went after him and the police might think he went there to cause a problem. If so, that's wrong.

He'll get his day in court --- hopefully with a good lawyer.
    Whether or not his earlier actions negate his right to self defense or not ..... I'm not a lawyer, but I, like others here, will NOT be going out armed to a riot in search of trouble. That's dumb, AND it's ILLEGAL.

first off i agree with those that said these counter protesters this guy was with had no business being there.
    yeah the protesters were about to destroy a statue, but that is SUPPOSED to be the local government's job to protect.
    of course we all know that the liberal local officials are on the side of the destroyers.
    and they are vilifying the shooter and his militia.
    https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...rce=whatfinger

I just see this kind of thing happening over and over as traditional American patriots get more and more fed up.
    IMHO full scale race riots on the horizon.
    just look at how many thugs in the Seattle CHAZ are openly carrying AR15/AK

I wouldn't be at all surprised if next episode like this the the counter protester pokes at the destroyers then leads them into an ambush where more of them meet lead dispensed from hidden positions and then disappear into the mist.

its almost time i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I'm a 67 yr old woman. What the hell could I do to fend off a mob in a parking lot? For one thing, I rarely leave the house so that's probably not likely, and secondly, I live 20 miles outside small town Texas and rarely go outside my county.

I'm not going to draw attention to myself that will put me in a position to have to shoot someone unless we are at war.
    When I do go to town, I'm very alert to my surroundings. I get what I need and leave. Thing is, in my little town, we all are familiar with one another. When someone shows up that isn't from around here, EVERYONE is on alert.

Cammie, you need to get a full replacement front bumper. Not a grill guard, but a full replacement bumper like from Ranch Hand. With one of those, it would not damage your truck should some debris get in your way!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

The Atlanta cop.....D.A. files murder charges....might mention here no grand jury. The powers that be were not going to take any chance of the charges against him being anything else but murder....because if it were anything less Atlanta would burn to the ground.
    In a like manner the guy defending himself HAD to face some kind of charge......to pacify the protesters.

Here locally during a protest a guy hit a horse. It was a mounted police horse....he was arrested, but the judge released him.....no charge. In the past that same act was considered an assault on a police officer.
    The past protesters/rioters....the revolving door......arrested/released.
    There are certain groups who want one set of laws for them.......and another set for everyone else........this is no different than the bully threatening and taking your lunch money.

Here's my take, the guy goes to counter protest, disrupt them, stop them whatever. He encounters more than he can handle, gets assaulted with a skateboard says "to he'll" with this and FLEES. Skater punk chases him down and assaults him yet again causing him to fear for his life. Guy pulls his weapon and defends his life with it. Guy is now on the witness stand the attorney ask why he would bring a firearm to such an event? Guy says "incase I needed to defend my life". Case closed, guy had his firearm on him the whole time, but only presented it when being chased and assaulted by skater punk.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I read charges have been dropped against him.