Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: white guy shoots back

Default white guy shoots back

i think this is going to be more common.
    protesters trying to tear down statue
    white guy approaches
    mob turns on him
    he backs away to shouts of "we will kill you"
    mob attacks

@ 7 sec bashed with skateboard

he backs away about 50 feet to shouts of "we will kill you" & "get his license plate"
    mob pursues and attacks
    34 sec in he gets tackled, others in the mob join in
    41 sec he gets bashed again with skateboard
    he draws from concealment as that happens
    fires what sounds like 4 rounds at the guy attacking with the skateboard at very close range
    guy that has been screaming "we will f***ing kill you" changes tune and starts screaming "run"

in TN where i live that shooting would be judged self defense in a nano second.

https://twitter.com/meganrabundis/st...35796949213184

that whole thing is strange starting with why the statue even exists - some Spanish "explorer" that conquered and killed more than anything else ....

There is now more to the story.

The video I saw shows the guy in blue pushing up against a chick that was yelling. She pushed him back, and he grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her to the ground.

Point #1.

He should not have been there causing problems. He could have assault charges against him just based on what I saw.

Point #2.

When he retreated, the rioters should NOT have followed, and should not have attacked him. Based on what I saw, the shooting was a self defense shooting and was justified.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Was waiting for this to happen somewhere in this country...

Ishmaelites....run wild.....insanity run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

He's been arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Other charges pending. We'll just see how this plays out. That's why I don't go to rallies and protests, to participate or just to see what's gonna happen. I'm not going to put myself in a position to have to do something like that and then have it all turned on me as if I'm the bad guy. But they DO NOT want to bring their garbage to my little community, or onto my property. I have a chain link fence around my entire acre. They had better stay on the other side of my fence!

Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight....... Did he even hit the guy, did it kill him?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight....... Did he even hit the guy, did it kill him?
    Don't know. But when in doubt, empty the magazine.

The only way I'd engage outside of my perimeter is if war is actually declared on the United States and all are called to arms to defend. Other than that, my domain, my RESPONSABILITY to defend, and I won't be gentle. I have multiple cameras placed all around my 15 acres and monitors inside, all on solar power, so if the grid goes down, I can still monitor and position for defense. I also have a sat phone to call the group members to assist if needed.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-16-2020 at 09:00 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Hahaha. I used to be a skater punk in my younger days. I was a good kid really who liked the adrenaline rush of skateboarding. I have a shirt I bought from a veteran owned skateboard company called raid skateboards...
    On the shirt it says " skate strapped or get clapped". I wear it all the time...new meaning

I have seen the majority of the video. I have even seen the couple of clips of the guy with a knife. You can see a cop at the end with it. New Mexico is a dump when it comes to it. I mean they are so many Liberals there....I'm not surprised that he was charged. ANTIFA was there with weapons as well, at the end you can see the BLM open carrying. They were trying to deescalate the PD. They popped smoke and so forth so we know how that went...

Quite frankly I'm surprised that we haven't had a few shot already....I stay far away from these type of things. I have seen to many suicide bombings to be comfortable at large areas like that and not assume that something is going to happen. Then your question is what is your E&E the way some of these folks act and how they will behave is a problem in itself.

I have a few friends who are going to the Tulsa Trump rally. They have asked for Tickets...These folks all carry guns all the time. I asked are you gonna be able to carry? SS I don't think we will. Why in the H-ll would I go to down town Tulsa and not be carrying a gun??? The parking sucks.