Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And this is why I carry 24/7

Default And this is why I carry 24/7

If that had been me sitting there, that bitch would have a permanent third eye and so would her buddies! Oh no, not this gal. I won't put up with this Shlt! She'd get one warning only, to back off .... If she's lucky!

https://twitter.com/talkmaster/statu...607495179?s=21
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

She needs an axe handle in the teeth.

I hate twitter. All I get is a still of some gal (s) sitting on a bench with a little white arc going around in a circle 6,998,023,991,562,098 times.
    Fascinating. .................................. NOT!

What happens? Please? Brief cliff note version will work fine.
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 06-16-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Two young white girls sitting at a picnic table with one holding a baby. Three young blacks, one male two females walked up and demand they get up so they can have the table. The two white girls said no. The blacks kept harassing them until one of the black females lunged at the white girl holding the baby, knocking the baby to the ground and it landed on its head. The black girl grabbed the white girl with the baby by the hair and yanked her off the picnic seat and starting beating the crap out of her. The black male started dancing around the fight egging it on. Lots of screaming while the black girl was beating on the white girl. It was bad. The other white girl picked up the crying baby. That was the end of the vid.

Animals, plain and simple.

Iím with you 100% Cammie. This is but one of many reasons why I carry 24/7. Even when I take a shower, well, itís not on me but is within arms reach. When I sleep there is a loaded 9mm sitting on my nightstand. There are also firearms hidden in several places throughout my house.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Enough to too many.
    This is bad! This is sick! THIS HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shoving-suspect-woman-92

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Over the weekend, a(now deleted) Twitter post from the Oregon Antifa contained only 3 words.

"Prepare to escalate."
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), ďCome and get them!Ē

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I'd like to spit some beechnut in that dude's eye
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

If things had been reversed, the white girl would you damn well know she would have already been in jail charged with aggravated assault and battery, hate crimes, and anything else they could come with. But as it is not one damn thing will be done to those on the other side that were involved, the perps. Judges, attorneys, mayors, chiefs of police and the spineless ass wipes in the statehouses across this land haven't the balls to do what's right and go after the ones they should. I'll hush. I don't even want to get started down this road!

I know how you feel beo!