Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antifa getting a reality check.

Default Antifa getting a reality check.

InkedAntifa Reality check edit.jpg

This popped up on Twitter yesterday. Seems their "backers" left out a little tidbit about being a domestic terrorist and mixing it up with Uncle Sam.

Rumblings through the pipeline are that due to this, they may escalate it to 11. It would be fun to see them turn on the "masters" Game of Thrones style. Watch your six out there.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

The self-delusion in that maniacal monograph is monumental! I'm amazed they even used the original German name .... it makes me a bit suspicious though, since I have to wonder if any of those real antifa @$$h0les know they belong to a group that evolved pre Nazi Germany.

I just ran out of tissues after reading this...............NOT!

new sheriff in town - Trump

Antifa 'mapping' started a long time ago.
    Q
    and declaring Antifa a terrorist organization opens up all kinds of possibilities
    like aiding an enemy combatant
    and RICO to go after the assets of those providing the $

mess with the bull, get the horns. LOL!!

Hahahaha. I saw some antifa typed today. Blm and antifa types we're having a march. I saw them organizing this morning on my way to get my deuce and a half I keep at work to do some yard work and cleanup projects at home. I decided to tie up some Trump flags to the back of it..Trump Rambo flag and Trump on a tank flag. And did a few fly bys past their rally. Got dumb looks but not so much as a middle finger. They were behaving.

I may be wrong, but something like that was circulating after they trashed DC during inauguration, and they were slapped with a federal felony. May be wrong and it fits now, as well. Trump reminds me when I work cattle with a water trough and feed bucket instead of horseback back in the day. Without expending and expenses or personnel, those idiots in Portland are rounding themselves up. I'd lay siege for a few weeks until they get good and hungry before arresting them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Hahahaha. I saw some antifa typed today. Blm and antifa types we're having a march. I saw them organizing this morning on my way to get my deuce and a half I keep at work to do some yard work and cleanup projects at home. I decided to tie up some Trump flags to the back of it..Trump Rambo flag and Trump on a tank flag. And did a few fly bys past their rally. Got dumb looks but not so much as a middle finger. They were behaving.
    You really shouldn’t park that Duce in the bank parking lot like that. You don’t know how many times they mentioned you on the police scanner.

???? Lost me man

There was a I can’t breathe/ blm protest in Lockhart today. Someone had a Duce parked at the bank with a Trump 2020 flag thought it was you.

What are the odds?

Lol