Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA has declared civil war

Default ANTIFA has declared civil war

Are you guys ready for this? Seems we are officially at civil war level on US soil. Holywood and Dems and some Repubs are backing the declaration. What happens now?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Are you guys ready for this? Seems we are officially at civil war level on US soil. Holywood and Dems and some Repubs are backing the declaration. What happens now?
    You REALLY don't want to know my answer to that. It wouldn't be in my best interest for me to post it. But if you can read smoke signals.....

We wait for them to do something stupid. Not really prevelent in my area. But if those idiots come looking for trouble. You show them trouble like they could never imagine

Why aren't our existing laws preventing this? This is nuts!

Hasn't that already been accomplished
    ? The " something stupid"?

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    We wait for them to do something stupid. Not really prevelent in my area. But if those idiots come looking for trouble. You show them trouble like they could never imagine

Where is this information posted? Is it something antifa has actually announced?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just because antics says their in a c w with Trump supporters isn't a open season sort of thing. They are still larping. When they come in a neighborhood with guns and shooting. Then it's game on. Untill then they would just be he peaceful protesters and we would be the bad guys. So when hey decide to get nuts we gotta show them how we play.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Just because antics says their in a c w with Trump supporters isn't a open season sort of thing. They are still larping. When they come in a neighborhood with guns and shooting. Then it's game on. Untill then they would just be he peaceful protesters and we would be the bad guys. So when hey decide to get nuts we gotta show them how we play.
    Two problems with your answer, driftz: first, Antifa doesn't protest anything peacefully. Second, courts "molly-coddle" the little cretins. "Why, they're just misunderstood, misguided children. We should be more tolerant and understanding. You mean old conservatives just don't know what a terrible childhood they must have had that turned them this way". GRRRRRRRR!!!! I'll "molly-coddle them alright! Dig up a couple of fire ant beds, put them in a bucket and then dump'em on the little pricks!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Two problems with your answer, driftz: first, Antifa doesn't protest anything peacefully. Second, courts "molly-coddle" the little cretins. "Why, they're just misunderstood, misguided children. We should be more tolerant and understanding. You mean old conservatives just don't know what a terrible childhood they must have had that turned them this way". GRRRRRRRR!!!! I'll "molly-coddle them alright! Dig up a couple of fire ant beds, put them in a bucket and then dump'em on the little pricks!
    Beo, this is exactly, positively beyond any doubt of what has happened in this country and why we find us in the turmoil today. Coddling.
    IF, and I do mean "IF" there were something to happen to Trump, or 2020 falls into the hands of the demoncratic party all bets are off because it won't be protests or sit ins, it will be blood in the streets. Vigilanty justice.
    I say bring back public hangings and executions.....televised. A few instances of this and a whole hell of a lot of crimes will cease.

the FED declaration making them a terrorist threat effectively ended them >>> there's no official membership list - the FBI will be rounding up whoever they want - those arrested out of state are dead meat - don't be expecting to see some of those confirmed leaders for a very long time ....

for the celebs & VIPS that openly supported them and contributed $$$$$ - BAD MOVE - opens them up to more than ridicule - the FBI can now rip their personal & financial lives wide open
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 06-06-2020 at 03:37 PM.