Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: two legged wildlife came to our town last night......Ishmaelites run wild..

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Dang Driftz….I've been trying to hide that video off the internet..for years now...how'd you find it????

Gotta find out how Twitter and or Face book does it.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    LOL Good stuff
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Well, OT, hope all is okay today.

Yes...all is ok today....mostly subdued protests last night....took an alternate route home...

Thank you for asking...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I used to ride a scooter, and with all of this stuff going on, I would prefer a scooter over a 4 wheeler. Primarily because you can turn around MUCH quicker and can take alternate paths that a car can not take. Yes, you are potentially more exposed but if you keep your head on a swivel then you can avoid most problems.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Just got home again....took an alternate route with my older scooter...no problems..

Good to here you understand the pattern 91 CavGT.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Coquille, Oregon.. Word got out that the buses were coming. Coquille is a tiny town near the coast. Before the buses got, there 50 cops were in place with sharpshooters on the roof of the courthouse. There were about 200 civilians with AR 15s and baseball bats. I guess that the fun-loving people left their guns at home. The buses made quick U-turns.
    They don't mess around in Oregon. The communist governor, Kate Brown had a majority in the legislature and, was going to ram through a carbon tax. The republican legislators left the State and, went to Idaho. GOV Brown was going to send the state police to round them up and, bring them back,,, to have a quorum. The State police in Idaho told the Oregon State police to NOT set foot in Idaho. As if that was not clear enough, the Oregon patriot groups told dear Kate that; if the legislature convened to pass the tax, the patriot groups would attack. EVERYONE left town (Salem) when that message got out.
    Here is some light reading.... The Six Apostles
    https://etwof.com/the_six_apostles.html