Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: two legged wildlife came to our town last night......Ishmaelites run wild..

Default two legged wildlife came to our town last night......Ishmaelites run wild..

Last night while I was at work I got a text message from a friend that protests were taking place at a well known shopping center near the interstate and had broken down into riots and looting.

I only have an olde flip phone so a got ahold of someone else to check the traffic cameras near that site and they showed police along the interstate near that shopping center and also ambulances..

One of the Inspectors I know told me that he had seen some noticeably black clad people walking down near a store front section on his way to work before 6pm.

I proceeded to go around to the various teams of people and let them know and particularly those who travel to and fro….that route on the interstate that they might want to alter their travel plans to home..

I also informed one of the big bosses and he said he would contact the shipyard security to get ahold of the local authorities for an update.

This happened at work about 10:30 PM. By one o clock the big boss got back with us and told that things had gotten under control.

Here is the article from the local leftist newspaper here.

https://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-n...e7e-story.html

The question in my mind is will this continue tonight.

I was concerned as I took my scooter to work yesterday.....and took an alternate way home last night after considering three possible routes. All went well getting home.

Today I saw a video of a BLM person saying that they did not sponsor that protest...and were not a part of it.

You members know how I feel about two legged wildlife....and Ishmaelites.

I am all for the First Amendment as well as the other 9 Amendments but I am not for wanton destruction and or chaos.

I also realize that not everyone was involved in the looting and destruction...

I did not think this would arrive in our town/city this quickly.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Still planning on taking my scooter to work tonight and planning alternate routes to get home...depending on what happens.

If not busy tonight I will be monitoring my shortwave set and also my Baofeng dual band walkie talkies for news and information's....particularly as we near quitting time.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-03-2020 at 10:47 AM.

traffic alert went out yesterday on a trucker site >>> reported & confirmed rush hour "protester" closure of I80 thru NW IN / South Chicago Metro ...

local PDs and state police closed down the entrance/exit ramps >>> still manged to partially break thru to the interstate and cause trouble ....

even with hours of prior warning and all available manpower it's impossible to stop entirely ...

Just take safety measures. Be smart. I wouldn't think a scooter to and from would be advisable right now . Your call though.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Just take safety measures. Be smart. I wouldn't think a scooter to and from would be advisable right now . Your call though.

Have considered the same thing...,Camouflaged..but still considering.....plans are now to take the scooter ..but this may change...staying flexable...for now.

Thanks for your concern...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Some video of orangetom on his scooter has emerged https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuyK5cybk4E

Bwwwaaaahahaha!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Okay, that was some funny sh*t right there....now I gotta go pee

Dang Driftz….I've been trying to hide that video off the internet..for years now...how'd you find it????

Gotta find out how Twitter and or Face book does it.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Taking my older scooter to work.

When I take my car...I park close to the gate in a private parking lot...and any trouble will occur near the gates....

But watching/listening close for other news and information...prepared to take one of three alternate routes home.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaeite or an admirer of two legged wildlife..