Thread: It's easy...

Default It's easy...

These rioters and looters have such a false sense of security.

My thinking is.... It's EASY to act tough when no one is fighting back.. That's why this is getting out of hand.

No resistance...

Just thinking out loud, then going about my day as usual....
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Exactly. Just watching the punk that got a scratch on his leg shows they are pansies at heart. One little scratch took what, 5 or 6 of them out of the fight. Really? It is at times like this that I thank God for my high pain tolerance. It will take a WHOLE lot more than a scratch to take me out of a fight.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Chainguns and flamethrowers make great argument-enders!!!!

Out of what fight? LOL
    THERE REALLY IS NO FIGHT... HE PROBABLY GOT THAT BOOBOO FROM ONE OF HIS OWN, OR BETTER YET, SELF INFLICTED!

Oops, sorry for cap lock, but I don't feel like retyping it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Exactly. Just watching the punk that got a scratch on his leg shows they are pansies at heart. One little scratch took what, 5 or 6 of them out of the fight. Really? It is at times like this that I thank God for my high pain tolerance. It will take a WHOLE lot more than a scratch to take me out of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Out of what fight? LOL
    THERE REALLY IS NO FIGHT... HE PROBABLY GOT THAT BOOBOO FROM ONE OF HIS OWN, OR BETTER YET, SELF INFLICTED!

Oops, sorry for cap lock, but I don't feel like retyping it. LOL
    Cammi, those "senior moments" attack me quite often anymore. Just have to lern to adjust to them. They're sneaky devils, they are.

the Portland Proud Boys showed that the ANTIFA punks have no will - backed down every time and the very few that tried got their azzes kicked royally ...

said it many many many times - doesn't matter if it's ANTIFA or pure looting/arson trash >>> you gather as a neighborhood/community unified force and they'll bypass - unfortunately for the unprepared & unwilling down the road that do receive their treatment >>> tooooo freaking bad - these are lazy & cowardly punks that live the eazy path life and carry that thru even when rioting ....

Got this in my mail today ...interesting out in Idaho....

https://patriotpowerline.com/feature...-headed-there/

Have been wondering when ordinary people would have enough of two legged wildlife operating under any guise..or claims to rights under the Constitution to behave as two legged wildlife...

Hate to see any violence escalate under any guise..but such chaos is not the way to go.

These people tend to believe their 1st Amendment rights to speech and assemble override the rights of others to protect their lives and property....

Hence two legged wildlife and or Ishmaelites to me.

Americans tend to be slow to anger and that is overall a good thing.

Hence I get upset and angry when someone in our whorish media and leadership tries to paint Americans as not tolerant when it is in fact they who are not tolerant....and try to breed division and not unity...

I don't like entitlement mentality....especially when it is clearly designed to get someone else to pay for someone else's entitlement....in particular..by/via herding and or bullying...intimidating and shaming...as so many today are want to do in working the system. Also known as a "Shakedown."

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-03-2020 at 11:43 AM.

Quote: " sometimes, you have to slap them in the face to get their attention" end quote.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Cammi, those "senior moments" attack me quite often anymore. Just have to lern to adjust to them. They're sneaky devils, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Quote: " sometimes, you have to slap them in the face to get their attention" end quote.
    LOL! Aye, them be true words indeed, lass.