Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antifa funny - "war" injury

Default Antifa funny - "war" injury

thought you guys would get a kick out of this video
    shows Antifa (all of whom are white by the way) treating one of theirs that got wounded in the line of fire, hehe
    John Kerry would be proud

see how many things you can see they do wrong.
    hilarious

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...51111538765824

those ANTIFA are some kind of scum buckets - this kind of BS conduct isn't new - you watch the Portland ANTIFA activity from the last couple of years and they have no limits - I swear to God they'd kill and BBQ a fellow protester's dog or attack a nun >>> attacks on the elderly and handicapped are sooo freaking common they don't make the circuit anymore ...

got a kick out an ANTIFA that got backstabbed - happened in during last weekend's Downtown Chicago protest - real mixed bag of ANTIFA crap but mostly just peaceful types >>> this little ANTIFA f__k brings a small sledge along to bust concrete loose - he's in the middle of busting a big piece into throwable chunks - big old protester sees this little azzhole and bodily picks him up wholesale - carries him over to the police line for a face plant into the concrete ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 06-03-2020 at 08:09 AM.

From the way this dude is screaming like a bitch, you would've thought she put that tourniquet around his nutsack.

Geez! What an over reaction. I get worse than that on almost a weekly basis just working in the yard or garden. What a pansy!
    Is this those viscous advos promoted as such a threat? Hahahaha.. I'm sceered!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Are you kidding me? A tourniquet for a deep scratch??? They didnít even cut his pants leg off to get proper pressure on the wound. No one was wearing gloves even. Thatís a good way to ensure it gets infected. That punk needs a swift kick in the hind end and told to grow a pair and to shut the hell up. What a pansy!!!!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

yep, that crack EMT team would do the keystone cops or three stooges justice
    and that snowflake howling at
    I get worse than that on almost a weekly basis just working in the yard or garden.
    but before we get too big for our britches, there are some serious operators in Antifa
    let's hope they either get rounded up shortly or go to ground
    I do think most of Antifa fits into the "useful idiots" category like this bunch

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    From the way this dude is screaming like a bitch, you would've thought she put that tourniquet around his nutsack.
    That's where she SHOULD have put the tourniquet.

That's kinda what it reminded me of. Maybe a neck cat would stop a head wound

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Yes, and release the tourniquet ever 8 minutes, so the patient can breathe.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*