Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHTF in rural America

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Might not be a good idea, those pricks feed on $hit .
    OINK!!! (exclamation from piglosi)

I do have a friend with a septic sucker truck. Best idea yet.
    get a local pig or chicken farmer that sells manure (especially liquid variety) to give you an emergency delivery - including the spray dispersal of same

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    I would sprinkle this around the intersection a few hours before the festivities are to begin, crowds might never assemble
    not sure this is as good as the puke spray the Israeli's invented but might still be effective
    I got me a bottle, but haven't tried it yet, hehe
    let me know how it works
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    might also consider some of the other items Amazon suggests in the "customers also bought" section.

you might try the Noriega strategy and get yourself a big boom box or even better auditorium speakers and play star spangled banner at rock concert sound levels

and video cameras everywhere to record everything
    And play some military marching music, John Phillip Sousa at about the volume of an F-105 taking off. That should rattles their ear drums a bit!

Cheaper might be to use a lg TALL building very close as a projection screen and project a Hitler movie on it and play some nasty NATZI music loud enough to drown them out. THAT would be a great backdrop for their actions.

Or, the movie Patton for a different perspective, but I think the Hitler movie draped over them would show them what they look like. That would make the 6:00 news for sure!

Not if its just the protesters, but if the rioters show up, flip that projector on.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Chip, I am supposed to be heading home toward Houston /area from Arizona. I can meet up and lend some kind of assistance, I will need a PM to arrange and to see if it is feasible for either of us.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Sure. We have a little militia forming up as we speak. Owner of CMC Triggers is kind of heading it up, and has the ear of all local LEO donating body armor and such.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields