Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHTF in rural America

Default SHTF in rural America

OK, I've been shielded from this and other BS by distance from liberal Texas. Got word today that tonite there will, be a protest set up in my parking lot, which is at the main intersection in town. So liberals have caught up to me. Was driving home from 3 days of working cattle in South Texas, had to stop and hump 2500# feed into deer feeders along the way, and get a call about this. Talked to Police chief and he says June teeth is the day. He is in contact with organizers and thus far they are somewhat agreeable to a better place, but we all know that that intersection is the pot of gold.

So, guess I'll get a vest/plate carrier, arm up, invite some friends, maybe stage fire extinguishers on roof along with water hose, place some posted no loitering signs strategically, and hope for best.

Ideas?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Is it your Co? If so, just say NO. Tell them to pick another place. Otherwise, do your thing you are planning and hope for a peaceful protest.

Seriously though. Have you thought about putting up heavy bars on the outside of the doors and bolt in steal plates over the outside of the Windows?

Plywood is useless.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-02-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Man, Marble Falls/ Kingsland sure has changed over the years....even as little as ten years ago this would have never happened.

Septic truck with a water cannon turret ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    I'll see your water cannon and raise you a belt fed.

Might not be a good idea, those pricks feed on $hit .

I do have a friend with a septic sucker truck. Best idea yet.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Man, Marble Falls/ Kingsland sure has changed over the years....even as little as ten years ago this would have never happened.
    Yea, my thoughts. I've had this DQ for 20 years now and the town is going to hell.

Well sorta, Cami. Burnet County where DQ is, I'm actually in llano county to the west. Damn, there went the OPSEC.

Looking for soft body armor and rifle plates. Left handed. Wear XL shirt.

I would sprinkle this around the intersection a few hours before the festivities are to begin, crowds might never assemble
    not sure this is as good as the puke spray the Israeli's invented but might still be effective
    I got me a bottle, but haven't tried it yet, hehe
    let me know how it works
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    might also consider some of the other items Amazon suggests in the "customers also bought" section.

you might try the Noriega strategy and get yourself a big boom box or even better auditorium speakers and play star spangled banner at rock concert sound levels

and video cameras everywhere to record everything

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    I'll see your water cannon and raise you a belt fed.
    OHHHHHH, I DO like the way you think. Happiness is, indeed, a belt fed weapon. Make mine a MK 19 40mm grenade launcher.