Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker Carlson's best monologue ever

Where on earth did you get this information? The original Tea Party still exists and going strong. As for the express version, it does not exist, at least not where I am involved. If there actually is an evolved version, it's very localized and no affiliation with the true Tea Party movement, I can assure you.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Just something I have detected in Sean Hannity for some time now...

I began to pick up on this when I saw Hannity acting just like this Chris Matthews fellow and cutting off his guests from speaking their views. I wanted to hear their views even if I did not agree and greatly disliked Chris Matthews for this MO. I did not also like it from Hannity.

But this got me to watching Hannity closer....

I met some fellows who had the same view about Hannity and we began watching closer Fox News itself....

I am not also keen on this fellow O riley....

But when He came about with his Tea Party Express...some of us got suspicious.

I think Trump is become a worse nightmare than the Tea Party ever was.....and I am glad of it.

But no....I thought the Tea Party was long overdue.....and I believe that deep down ...both the Republicans and Democrats did not like the competition...getting anywhere near their monopoly on politics.

It was the same with Charles Lindbergh and his America First Party....not well liked and received. Too independent.

Though I would be careful about whatever fills the void...I look for the day the public catches on to the Democrats and Repubicans...and the media pimping for them as well.

My non Ishmaeite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-04-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Well, let me tell you. The Tea Party is a registered movement/ organization. If there is a knock off "express" version, it's not a registered movement/ organization so therefore, it doesn't exist or we would have been informed and we would have sued their pants off!

It's probably some idiots that formed a posey to give the real Tea Party a bad rap but I can garauntee you, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual Organization.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Hanity among others do it for the money, nothing more. Do not be fooled.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Cammie........... you should try google......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.