Thread: Tucker Carlson's best monologue ever

Default Tucker Carlson's best monologue ever

" a pox on all your houses"
    he spares no one, calls out all the guilty especially the elites
    Rats, RINOs, thugs, all excoriated.
    truth to power
    sums up America right now

https://youtu.be/3n5_D59lSjc

Wow! He is spot on, but what now? Is it time yet to take our country back, or do we continue to wait, and wait, try to appease and wait some more?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Wow! He is spot on, but what now? Is it time yet to take our country back, or do we continue to wait, and wait, try to appease and wait some more?
    That's the #64.00 question, Cammi. Timing is critical. Difficulty is knowing WHEN. But, as someone once said (might have been General Patton) a good plan executed today is fr better than the perfect plan executed two weeks too late. Still......

this is what we are up against
    this is nothing more than an insurgency / revolution hoping to destroy our country.

On Sunday night, New York’s top terrorism cop, Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism John Miller, detailed his office’s analysis and investigation into why the New York City protests have become so violent and damaging at times.

“No. 1, before the protests began,” Miller said, “organizers of certain anarchist groups set out to raise bail money and people who would be responsible to be raising bail money, they set out to recruit medics and medical teams with gear to deploy in anticipation of violent interactions with police.”

“And they developed a complex network of bicycle scouts to move ahead of demonstrators in different directions of where police were and where police were not for purposes of being able to direct groups from the larger group to places where they could commit acts of vandalism including the torching of police vehicles and Molotov cocktails where they thought officers would not be.”

Earlier Sunday, state officials said several caches of flammable materials were found both in neighborhoods where there have already been fires and “in cars we’ve stopped as recently as this morning,” said John Harrington, state public safety commissioner. Some of the caches look like they may have been planted days ago and some only in the last 24 hours or so, he said.

Police are also finding stolen vehicles with plates removed that are being used to transport the flammable materials. Looted goods and weapons also have been found in the stolen cars, he said.
    read the rest of the details here:
    https://www.technicalpolitics.com/ar...rce=whatfinger

and remember this (and put hope they follow thru):

ANTIFA [coordinated] SAFE ZONES?
    Q

Antifa 'mapping' started a long time ago.
    Q

I'm at aw how this has gotten so far in such a short amount of time without much resistance. This is rediculous.

This has been planned for a while. They just waiting on a fuse. Floyd was it.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Begs to question...... A hoax? I have yet to watch the video and probably won't, there are a lot of theories floating around out there....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I don't care for Fox News...but Tucker Carlson is one of the few I will bother to watch.

I don't care for nor trust Sean Hannity...and his Tea Party Express.....

Agree with Tucker in the video..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I'm not real fond of Hannity either but for other reasons. It's not his message. What I'm tired of is his monotone lectures and repetitiveness. I can listen for about 10 minutes is all I can take but... What's wrong with the Tea Party? The Tea Party has done nothing to anyone... It consists of all race and party affiliates. I've been to hundreds of Tea Party gatherings. They have special speakers who talk about actual moral values, being accountable for your actions and the Constitution. The rest of the times, it's live music, good food and fellowship with each other. So, tell me why are you anti-Tea Party? I am a proud full time member for almost 10 years now and I've never witnessed anything negative occurring.

Nothing wrong with the Tea Party.....I was referring to the Tea Party Express....not the Tea Party.

I am not anti Tea Party ….I thought it was a great idea...and long overdue...

But I began to detect a hijacking of the Tea Party as is the case in history whenever people start to go independent of the social/political system...not approving of the two party system ...and so it was with the Tea Party. It had to be redirected into ineffectiveness....

And so it was with the Tea Party Express..and to me Hannity was in on it.

I have not trusted Hannity since...

The Republican party and so too the Democrat are both phonies and designed to appear to be for the America people..but merely locking up the social and political/economic system to their benefit..not the benefit of the American People....and thus the Tea Party became a problem...and had to be quietly hijacked or redirected into ineffectiveness.

And I think Hannity was part of the process for doing this...with his Tea Party Express...to keep and aid both the Republicans and Democrat herding scams going on.

It appears that Trump is not a part of this ...as he owes no one for his office..and hence his not being well liked by either party in this "Shakedown " System.

Orangetom
    NOt an Ishmaelite.