Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66

Thread: Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    https://www.facebook.com/ESJishome/v...2765301859595/

    Austin wasn't the only city where they stopped interstate traffic & then attacked >>>>

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    586

    Default

    [QUOTE=beowulf;777554]All day last Thursday something was just gnawing at my innards. A very uneasy, unsettling feeling that just would not go away. Now, this protesting and rioting, and it continues to grow and spread. Who can know where, and to what, it may/could/will lead? I must admit it does have me a bit on edge.[/QUOTE


    Sometimes being on edge is a good thing . It'll tend to make your aim better if needed .

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    847

    Default

    According to Q's post #4361 it looks likely that Pres. is going to call out federal troops.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    According to Q's post #4361 it looks likely that Pres. is going to call out federal troops.

    military police squads attached to the Tenth Mountain out of NY are on 4 hour notice >> Quik Reactionary are on full alert across the country - the Underground has pulled all the stops and mounting a Tet ...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East TN Smokey Mountains
    Posts
    5,331

    Default

    I am with Centex on this"

    I would bet by this time all the real ringleaders are well known by law enforcement, not local or state but federal. They have had plenty of time, opportunity and past events to know who they are and who is financial supporting them. Believe me, it will have to be federal law enforcement to institute any justice because local and state politicians (democratic) aren't going to raise a finger to quell the riots, now or in the future.
    and to dovetail with that, B2B (Bill Barr) was Q'd just now.
    1:45 sec and at the end he says it is a federal crime to cross state lines to participate in rioting or inciting to riot.
    Love to see Famous But Incompetent round up the ring leaders (most of whom are white libertard / anarchists)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    [QUOTE=eagle326;777568]
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    All day last Thursday something was just gnawing at my innards. A very uneasy, unsettling feeling that just would not go away. Now, this protesting and rioting, and it continues to grow and spread. Who can know where, and to what, it may/could/will lead? I must admit it does have me a bit on edge.[/QUOTE


    Sometimes being on edge is a good thing . It'll tend to make your aim better if needed .
    Oh, yeah! Absolutely!!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    847

    Default

    Adam Housely of fox news tweeted fbi director Wray is going to get fired. I hope this is true.
    Read a report that he has a few million invested in Chinese co.s.............besides, he hasn't done crap

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    If the feds donít do something quick the leadership of Minnesota and our metro area will let it all burn, most all freeways were shutdown last night.

    https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/3...-p-m-saturday/

    It might be tinfoil thinking but the economy was doing good, Trump is most likely going to be re-elected, covid 19 rears itís ugly head, the country started opening up again, now riots over police brutality in Minneapolis, a city police force known for thugs. Am I sensing a pattern here or are they putting something in the water?

    Normally I sleep with a revolver, the last few nights I added a shotty.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    If the feds donít do something quick the leadership of Minnesota and our metro area will let it all burn, most all freeways were shutdown last night.

    https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/3...-p-m-saturday/

    It might be tinfoil thinking but the economy was doing good, Trump is most likely going to be re-elected, covid 19 rears itís ugly head, the country started opening up again, now riots over police brutality in Minneapolis, a city police force known for thugs. Am I sensing a pattern here or are they putting something in the water?

    Normally I sleep with a revolver, the last few nights I added a shotty.
    I keep my 9mm within easy reach when I sleep. Been thinking seriously about adding a shotgun to "at hand" arsenal also. Last night, in Raleigh...about twenty or so miles from here...my grandson-in-law's brother's wife's restaurant was vandalized. All I know right now is the big plate glass windows were broken out. I wasn't aware of anything happening so close by until yesterday afternoon my daughter showed me some pictures of the protests in Raleigh. Late yesterday afternoon it escalated into violence and property damage. I'm getting that uneasy, unsettled feeling again...pretty strong this time. So far, as far as I know, nothing has happened our little town. Sure hope it stays that way. Further comment withheld...for now.

  10. #20

    Default

    What gets me is no one is stepping up to stop this, really. They are going through the motions but actually doing little to nothing.
    I watched one of the city riots yesterday where a patriot walked up to one of these idiot rioters that was carrying an AR 15 like he owned the situation, and literally grabbed it from him. The rioter ran off like a whipped dog with his tail between his legs and he wasn't a small guy.

    If these rioters were truly confronted like this patriot did with this punk, this mess would come to a halt quickly. I think this is designed to intimidate because these punks truly don't have the balls they want us to think they have.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •