Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

A semi tractor trailer just drove through a crowd of protesters/rioters. Reported on foxnews.com.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

^^ first off, why were these idiots allowed on the roadway, second, we’ve had crap like this before and the cops usually form a line a mile or so back so this does not happen.

They tried ****ting down the highway in Dayton last night. Some folks got drug out of cars and beat. Carrying big from here on out. 10" ar15 goin in the car

Apparently shuting autocorrected to ****ting....lmao

I can’t confirm it but there was talk of a UPS tractor trailer being looted on inner city freeway in Mpls. two nights ago.

A veteran was hit in the face by one of the rioters at the Alamo. Now, this pisses me off! Had I seen that in person, that son of a bitch would be choking on the butt of my rifle!
    https://youtu.be/yPfgwVwrxHM

A few weeks ago I shared that I had a dream that shook me and explained that at times my dreams become realities, I don't remember which thread it was on....... Anywho I had dreamed that I was outside with my wife, the area was not familiar to me but we were in an area with very large rocks seemingly deserted then out of nowhere we were surrounded by men they were everywhere. Young men all different nationalities. I felt fear like when a momma bear meets you on the trail. I had my EDC and only 1 mag so 8 rounds, I felt like a failure, then I jarred awake.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Looks like the WH and surroundings are under attack by rioters tonight. Something better happen and soon before this grows to unmanageable.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Default A Setup

Stashes of bricks and rocks found in multiple cities for use by (guess)....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-pi...floyd-protests
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

In the USA, retail establishments (and almost all businesses) have suffered tremendous financial harm from the lockdowns.
    Now with the riots and looting these same businesses will see yet another major setback. The USA economy is really going to crash and burn.
    I hope all of you are fully prepped.