Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I'm thinking that the President's actions, because of all this violence and destruction, may very well endanger his chances of a second term. But I can't see that he has any other choice. If this mess isn't stopped there may not be a reason for a second term; or a first term for anyone else. The whole country might be under the "Law of the jungle".
    Agree...the President has no choice..

If he does nothing for the country/people the press/Deep State will have a field day....,

If he does something for the country/people the press/Deep State will have a field day...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Guess I didn't look at it from that perspective, so yeah, that makes sense to me. I've never been that good at using tactics in that manner. I guess it's necessary these days. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I’m glad he gave the states the authority. This way it is better seen by the masses at how poorly they are able to get things under control. Like I told my protest attending liberal brother, Martin Luther King got more positive attention by being nonviolent and that helped his cause a LOT more than others like Malcolm X.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Me too. I had to watch it over and over. I couldn't get my fill of giggles!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Oh, that just tickled me innards! LOLO!! I do hope the little punk who too the brick up side the noggin is ok, but he had it coming...and they can't blame the cops for that one. But he/she scored a "bulls ass" with that toss! STEE-RIKE THREE!!! YOU'RE OUT!!!

gitmo candidate here - crossing state lines to riot is a domestic terrorist
    i bet they make an example of him
    or maybe he is best as candidate for the darwin award for stupidity
    certainly fits the category of "useful idiot"

United States Attorney Erica H. MacDonald announced today that Matthew Lee Rupert, 28, was charged with civil disorder, rioting, and possession of unregistered destructive devices. The moron posted all his plans and was caught on video.

Rupert posted messages on Facebook referencing public protests in the Twin Cities over the death of George Floyd. One stated, “I’m going to Minneapolis tomorrow who coming only goons I’m renting hotel rooms.”

On May 29, 2020, Rupert posted a self-recorded cell phone video to his Facebook account indicating that he was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

In the video, Rupert can be seen passing out explosive devices he possessed, encouraging others to throw his explosives at law enforcement officers, actively damaging property, appearing to light a building on fire and looting businesses in Minneapolis.

Rupert stated, “They got SWAT trucks up there . . . I’ve got some bombs if some of you all want to throw them back . . . bomb them back . . . here I got some more . . . light it and throw it.” RUPERT makes these statements as he hands out an item with brown casing and a green wick to other individuals. The video also depicts RUPERT asking for lighter fluid before entering a Sprint store, followed by his statement, “I lit it on fire.” RUPERT then goes to a nearby Office Depot and states, “I’m going in to get [expletive].” RUPERT can be seen taking items from the store.

On May 30, 2020, Rupert posted messages on his Facebook account stating that he was headed to Chicago, Illinois.

Specifically, Rupert stated, “comr [sic] with bro Chicago let’s go” and “We will be back bro we can loot til 2:30.”

In the early morning hours of May 31, 2020, Rupert posted multiple videos to his Facebook account showing him in and around the Chicago area. Rupert can be heard saying “let’s start a riot” and “I’m going to start doing some damage.”

At approximately 2:21 a.m., Chicago police officers arrested Rupert and his associates for violating the City of Chicago’s emergency curfew order. Law enforcement officers searched Rupert’s vehicle and recovered several destructive devices, a hammer, a heavy-duty flashlight, and cash.
    but the last sentence of this article is the money line:
    Where did he get the cash?
    what do you want to bet this guy gives up some higher ups when faced with a zillion years in prison or being declared an enemy combatant and facing Gitmo

Nah, he will get bailed out and protected so he can continue his ill will. That would be my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    gitmo candidate here - crossing state lines to riot is a domestic terrorist
    i bet they make an example of him
    or maybe he is best as candidate for the darwin award for stupidity
    certainly fits the category of "useful idiot"

but the last sentence of this article is the money line:

what do you want to bet this guy gives up some higher ups when faced with a zillion years in prison or being declared an enemy combatant and facing Gitmo
    Where do you think he got all the cash...GEORGE SOROS!!!