Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

I read that ANTIFA and BLM have joined forces.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Oh how priceless! Karma dishing it out to a couple of vandals. Hahahaha! Love it!

MUST WATCH THIS GIF!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/5b8e975b...VJUW7m1uVSa0CE
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    The rioting that has plagued Europe has finally come to our shores. It is going to be interesting to see how long it lasts.
    Make no mistake......this was by design and planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    No doubt in my mind now. Definately planned and financed. THIS IS INFACT .... A COUP!
    We are seeing a 5th Generation Warfare strategy being applied here in the United States.

1. Most of the population is misinformed and/or indoctrinated by an overwhelming media campaign of lies and manipulation.
    2. Most of the population has been controlled/manipulated to an extreme for the last 3 months.
    3. The economy has been destroyed by various government controls enacted under the excuse of the Wuhan Virus.
    4. Most of the population is frustrated by the effects of #1, #2, and #3.
    5. Most of the population was already polarized politically and racially for the last several years. Now we have the George Floyd death as a catalyst for mass demonstrations and rioting. Many criminal elements are using the demonstrations as cover for their criminal behavior, as expected. Worse, we have 3rd party actors funding, supplying, coordinating, inciting, and actively committing violent acts under the cover of the demonstrations. The political Left, and possibly outside foreign actors, either working together or separately, are working an agenda with all of this, and exacerbating any incident that happens to help them further that agenda.

We are in a war. Not so much in the sense of molotovs, bricks, bullets and bombs, although those are involved at a tactical level. The bigger weapon in use here is the manipulation of the population via information technology such as the internet, social media, and major news networks, and the control and directing of the behavior and actions of the population via this information technology. Most of the population has no understanding of the concept that it is being manipulated, and will have no idea of the damage to our society, our way of life, and our Republic even after said damage has been done.
    Last edited by Sgt. Psycho; 06-02-2020 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    We are seeing a 5th Generational Warfare strategy being applied here in the United States.

1. Most of the population is misinformed and/or indoctrinated by an overwhelming media campaign of lies and manipulation.
    2. Most of the population has been controlled/manipulated to an extreme for the last 3 months.
    3. The economy has been destroyed by various government controls enacted under the excuse of the Wuhan Virus.
    4. Most of the population is frustrated by the effects of #1, #2, and #3.
    5. Most of the population was already polarized politically and racially for the last several years. Now we have the George Floyd death as a catalyst for mass demonstrations and rioting. Many criminal elements are using the demonstrations as cover for their criminal behavior, as expected. Worse, we have 3rd party actors funding, supplying, coordinating, inciting, and actively committing violent acts under the cover of the demonstrations. The political Left, and possibly outside foreign actors, either working together or separately, are working an agenda with all of this, and exacerbating any incident that happens to help them further that agenda.

We are in a war. Not so much in the sense of molotovs, bricks, bullets and bombs, although those are involved at a tactical level. The bigger weapon in use here is the manipulation of the population via information technology such as the internet, social media, and major news networks, and the control and directing of the behavior and actions of the population via this information technology. Most of the population has no understanding of the concept that it is being manipulated, and will have no idea of the damage to our society, our way of life, and our Republic even after said damage has been done.
    You have left out the indoctrination by schools and this is the culmination of decades of programming by the left.

I have returned to college to get a masters and the absolute garbage that is being taught and spewed is disheartening, these folks have only been taught to hate the US and what it stands for.

Also add in all the criminals released from prison over the past few months from covid. More foot solders for the left.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

gun sales hit another record after last month's previous record
    the sheeple are waking up & arming up
    vigilantes now actively protecting businesses and neighborhoods while the police hide and liberal governors & mayors condone the rioting
    I think Trump activates the Insurrection Act and sends in the Armed Forces that have been training for urban warfare lately
    I hope Gitmo gets a fresh set of guests real soon
    If the government doesn't end this violence, I think the law abiding citizens will.

vigilantes now actively protecting businesses and neighborhoods while the police hide and liberal governors & mayors condone the rioting

People banning together to protect lives and property from two legged wildlife is not vigilantism....it is forming a militia.....wherein government does not any longer function in its assigned roles.

This is to me no different than people banning together for a barn raising....

When government no longer functions people figure a way to handle it themselves.....without government.

The concept that people can function without the heavy hand of government is often described as a type of sacrilege....sickness...madness...

When In truth it is exactly the opposite.

It is the rioters and their organizers who are functioning as a type of vigilantism.....two legged wildlife.

I just don't buy into the media hype about what is vigilantism....I think they have it 180 degrees out...in their need to "Manufacture a bad guy " for political lucre....ie...whoredom.

Be careful about what the media calls vigilantism....it is often gaslighting.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-02-2020 at 09:14 AM.

I wish he hadn't giving states all the authority. They apparently aren't grown up enough to handle it. Trump will fix this.
    Unfortunately he is taking the hard step that he hoped not to have to do and federalizing the National Guard and Military to handle internal terrorism. That's a shame his hand is forced into this.
    Iím glad he gave the states the authority. This way it is better seen by the masses at how poorly they are able to get things under control. Like I told my protest attending liberal brother, Martin Luther King got more positive attention by being nonviolent and that helped his cause a LOT more than others like Malcolm X.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Oh how priceless! Karma dishing it out to a couple of vandals. Hahahaha! Love it!

MUST WATCH THIS GIF!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/5b8e975b...VJUW7m1uVSa0CE
    Oh, that just tickled me innards! LOLO!! I do hope the little punk who too the brick up side the noggin is ok, but he had it coming...and they can't blame the cops for that one. But he/she scored a "bulls ass" with that toss! STEE-RIKE THREE!!! YOU'RE OUT!!!

I'm thinking that the President's actions, because of all this violence and destruction, may very well endanger his chances of a second term. But I can't see that he has any other choice. If this mess isn't stopped there may not be a reason for a second term; or a first term for anyone else. The whole country might be under the "Law of the jungle".